FRK bondage

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by juicychus, Jan 15, 2007.

1. juicychus

juicychus New Member

i'm new to this kind of stuff; bondage, cuffs/restraints. got a few questions. i'm interested in tying my girl down to the bed. would it be better to buy leather cuffs and tethers or use rope? also, do you any sites where i can learn how to make the knots? i've searched but they show all these body harnesses. i'm just looking how to make a loop to slip her wrists/ankles in and then tighten them up. thanks for all your help.

2. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

knot tying http://www.realknots.com/knots/index.htm

rope is fine, as long as it is soft and flexible(unless chafing and rope burns are your thing :naughty:). you dont just want to pick up whatevers on sale at the hardware store. anything can work really; ties, stockings, scarves, belts. you dont need to go all out and get a full set of bondage specific gear for your first time.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

My boyfriend and I just went to a local toy/fetish shop and picked up a pair of leather wrist restraints for about 30 bucks, and this strap thing thats made of nylon I guess, it straps around under the bed and has a metal link on each end where the restraints clip onto. Its fairly simple/inexpensive.

4. razi

razi New Member

3/8" nylon rope from wal mart or home depot works well. cut four ~8-10 ft lengths (use a lighter to melt the ends, or get similar-colored electrical tape to keep it from fraying). tie a bowline* to one end and attach that to the bedframe. leave the other end untied until needed. put a few wraps around your girl's wrist/ankle with it to spread out the pressure then tie it off. if you tie it on the inside of her wrist with the rope running up her palm, she will have something to grab onto (if you want that). make sure it's secure, but not too tight. you don't want it sliding around, that causes friction burns. keep a pair of gardening shears around (the won't-cut-your-finger safety kind) and get her out immediately if her hands/feet start to tingle or go numb.

feel free to keep a small length of rope aside and fray it out. nylon is wonderfully soft and good for teasing like that. :big grin:

*http://www.iland.net/~jbritton/bowline.htm

5. juicychus

juicychus New Member

great advise, thanks. but how would i go about tyiing her hands/wrists? i was thinking a slipknot, will that work?

6. razi

razi New Member

slipknots will cut off circulation. you DO NOT want this.

run the rope about ~3 inches down her wrist and wrap it around, back up towards her hand. when you get to the top of the wrist just tie the loose end to the vertical part with an overhand knot. nothing fancy here needed.

--

consider getting some vinyl bondage tape also. it's like $8 a roll, and only sticks to itself.

7. nester024

nester024 New Member

I have nylon webbing (for anchoring ropes when climbing) tied to my bedframe by the head that comes just over the matress and have a set of good Smith and Wesson handcuffs that work lovely. A tie works nice as a blindfold, throw in a pocket rocket and some ice cubes, and enjoy.