FRK bondage/vanilla relationships..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eugene Wildwood, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

For those heavily into bondage, ex. the one's who would like a 24/7 BDSM based relationship, does it bother you that your s/o isnt really into the scene, or is the love there unconditional persay? Why Im asking, is I couldnt find myself happy unless the women in question was into 24/7 D/s, Its much more then just a bedroom thing for me, Which I realize its not for some, but for me, it is. I couldnt see myself happy with someone who wasnt entirely into it or didnt like it as much as myself. I guess since its such an alternative lifestyle, I take compatability on it serious, as I dont consider it being in the same league as "my girl dont give head, but I can live with it", This is much much more..So Im curious as to how everyone else feels about it.

2. Forbius

Forbius New Member

you probably need to make that a parameter for dating anyone, if you are THAT in need of the BDSM. dont date ppl who arent into it, and you wont have a problem, other than that, the only alternative is to suck it up and force one out on her =)

3. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

Im not asking for advice...Im just asking what other people do..Mainly those who participate in BDSM..

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

PE and I have a "sort-of" long distance 24/7 type of thing going. :dunno: to me 24/7 is a plus, but there has to be some interest/willingness to get into this sort of play or i'm turned off.

5. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

I'm actually in a vanilla relationship right now. we had been friends a long time and one of the reasons it took us so long to get together is that she's vanilla. Imagine my surprise when I figured out I had fallen for her.

It took me a long time to decondition myself so that I could perform during vanilla sex. Love truely is a powerful thing.

6. videogrl

videogrl Guest

Yeah it really is. :)

For my SO and I we really are guess what you call vanilla. We love to try new things and experiment and bring in the ocansional knife play. But we only took it farther once. He took complete controll of me dominating me in ways I never really thought. He pinned me down gagged me and what ever I did not do that he wanted me to do I was punished for. Now this was to the complete extreem. I really did not find it sexy and reminded of the time I was raped. In our normal relationship we are very trusting and really try to keep it pretty equal on who has control. In we try to make decisions together while this doesn't always work :hs: we try. So, I duno I guess it takes a different mind set. I really find the whole life style intriguing to me its like to people are relying on each other so much for just everything.

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

with what i'm currently involved in being the most fullfiling 'relationship' I've ever had, i dunno if I could ever go to JUST vanilla... If there was the whole 'in Love thing' and I'm completely head over heels, then the fact that the object of my affection isn't a freak wouldn't matter.. but I doubt I'd be drawn so completelly to a vanilla guy.

:dunno:

8. My master and i have a fairly new relationship. Depending on what we are doing is how we interact with each other. For example at teh strip club last night with GND, Chica, and PE he made sure to sit me one level down in front of him - you would think so he can watch me - all actuallity it was my punishment to not be right next to him. When we converse, when not together i am given directions to follow and I do but i dont know if i would call it a 24/7 type thing. As for vanilla, we have vanilla moments too. We arent always blindfolds, gags, whips, and toys.
    If i was to meet a vanilla man i wouldnt turn him away for that reason alone. Dont get me wrong - i <3 freaky but vanilla is actually better than you remember if its done once in a blue moon! my opinion of course! ;)