bollywood

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Aug 16, 2008.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I swore not to post this anywhere until I had done another approach.

Emily and I went out last night to the club and did some approaches.

FR HB7.5charmer - lots of tension... got wood.
    May 20th-ish, 2008. (three months ago)

This is a LONG field report - it was only one girl but we sat together in the same bus flirting for FOUR HOURS, so there's a lot of shit that happened.

Opener:

I was waiting in line for the bus, and got some strangers to play a game with me called "Ghost". HBindian, who was just off to the side, being pretty, got curious and joined in. When we got on the bus she sat next to me.

Initial moments:

"I've been looking my whole life for you."

Off the top of my head, I meant to say this in an ironic way. Because it is over-the-top, because it is hilarious. JUst to start the banter, break the ice. But as the words came out of my mouth I realized my tone was DEADLYSERIOUS. So, 2/3rds into delivering this line, I half-swallowed it. LOL.

She brushed it off.

I said "Actually, I can't hit on you because we have a bus ride together and have to sit here for 4 hours, how awkward would that be. ;)" Much better.

She was nervous, she said, "No, it's ok." Lol. Good stuff, I will keep hititng on you then.

Some later GOOD points:

One of the stories she told me was about some random guy, who we will call Bob. Bob was a dude in an airport who pressured HBindian for 10 minutes until she finally gave him her phone number. In her story, Bob told her it was "OK" to give him her number, because he "just wanted to be friends." The guy then proceeded to call her EVERY TWO DAYS from that day onwards.

She told me this story, I was shocked and appalled at how chodely Bob was. But I didn't let it show. In my chodelier days, I would have said, "Hey, you know, that's terrible, what a chump to bug you for so long, that's really ridiculus, how pathetic." (Translation: look at me, look at me, I'm not like THAT guy, I'm not pathetic!!!!)

Instead I told her, "I see. Well, I will do better, I will call you EVERY day, twice a day. Always, because that is how much you will want to hear from me. :)" So she laughed and took my arm.

I have a habit of looking around (to see who's around me, not predatorily) and she commented on it a lot. It came off like I was breaking rapport with her and I think she was afraid she was boring me.

Eventually, she bantered that I must be "checking out the guy in the back."

A gayjoke? Lolz. I said, "Well there are a lot of beautiful men on this bus, it is hard not to look. :)" This set the stage for me joking that I was gay, while letting me escalate the interaction sexually, which I thought was some nice push-pull and I would definitely use it again. The sexual tension at the end of the bus ride was ridiculous.

Some other stuff... she told me that I was not this talkative person, after all; that she had done most of the talking. But, that comment was just her own concern that she was being too talkative. She must have gotten that in the past, maybe from her family - it was some insecurity of hers that she blathered too much. I looked at her and smiled and said "Yeah, I'm very quiet," at which point she laughed and hit me shyly and said, "No you're not," which was validating. I like being called noisy. Shiiit, I didn't even need to kiss her, after that, to feel great... that was all I ever wanted from life.

Turned out we had the same birthday.

Turned out after a ton of flirting that she was married...

I asked her how that was going. She said it was going pretty well, and that they bickered over lots of little things but that was to be expected. I told her that was great, I told her that it takes a lot of self-awareness to get married at such a young age (she got married 3 years ago when she was 21), that it would take a lot of confidence for me to sign a lifelong contract with someone like that, and I definitely respected her handle on life. All of this in a cordial polite tone. Of course she was silent after this, because no one feels like they have a handle on life, and I changed the subject.

I told her that she bickered with everyone; I told her I wanted to bicker with her. I said we could bicker about the arm rest. She said she only bickered with people after she was with them all the time, so she couldn't bicker with me. I told her that was not a problem, because I would give her some psychological ammunition to use against me. I told her that I used to be super shy in high school. So now she had the one-up in the bickering match. She said, "REALLY?" She said, "How did you get like this then?"

Man I love this girl!!!!

I said "I realized I liked people," which was ghay, but I had been batnering the whole time and felt like she needed a serious response.

She said "You mean you like girls!!" and laughed knowingly. Okiday. I used the mighty gayness joke again. HBindian and I were already very close to each other at this point, but I got even closer to her face - nearly kissing - I held there for a moment and we looked into each other's eyes, she may have thought I was going to try to kiss her. I said, "What makes you think I like girls?" with a big smile and held, she smiled back a little and the tension built ...

I was subconsciously thinking in RSD terms - escalate, always escalate, so that's what I was aiming to do, over the course of the ride. At the time, I viewed that moment, "What makes you think I like girls," as an escalation in itself. But now I'm thinking I should have actually gone for the kiss. Or at least pushed it further? My inner chode thought it was too early for a kiss at the time, but pushing it further might have been good in retrospect. "Put the interaction on the line," they say.

"I would kiss you right now, if I weren't gay," I told her later in the conversation. My pretend-homosexuality was a never-stale joke with this girl!! On the first part of the statement ("I would kiss you right now"), her brow furrowed slightly, which could mean that she didn't want to, but I think she did?, so I think it was probably the marriage-guilt caused by me stating my intentions so bluntly out loud like that (and anti-slut defense cuz we were on a bus).

Some BAD points:

One awkward statement of interest. I told her she had a nice way of phrasing things, which was sexy, and then couldn't come up with an explanation or example for it. For future reference, make your SOI's true!!!!! lol.

Then I double-fucked it by compensating for the lameness of the SOI by repeating "You just have an interesting way of putting things," in a patronizing, almost platonic way. Terrible.

Another bad point. I didn't really know how to get out of the youngness trap. She asked me if I liked to play PS3 a lot which was basically a how mature are you? question. And I hesitated to answer, thinking in the moment too much.

Some other things of this variety. Nothing TOO bad ultimately, in this sarge, just I guess maybe not enough escalation, and that's the main thing.

============= Some more good points

I used TD's "little sister" routine (you're like my annoying little sister, ha ha) to good effect to counter the age issue she had, which might have all been in my head anyway. But at any rate, she eventually accepted the little-sister frame and began "annoying" me. "Annoying" me basically meant pawing at me, an excuse to touch each other.

By the end of the bus ride we were holding hands and her face was literally grazing my cheek and our arms were interlocked. I love the tension, I felt like we could feel each other's hearts beating.

At the end of the trip I still didn't think a direct kiss close was going to work on this very traditional hindu girl married at 21, and figured that it would just backfire if I did it openly. (Is that my inner chode speaking? or is that realistic?). Instead of just going for a kiss, I used "close your eyes." BUT there was another messup: instead of saying "Close your eyes," I said, "Can you close your eyes for a sec?" Which is a TOTALLY different question and made her say, "Why?" rather than just closing her eyes like she would've done if I had said it imperatively. I think the only way the K-close would've worked is if she had closed her eyes ("just because"). JUST LIKE how the only way she would kino me was "just as a joke." Could be a limiting belief but that's the way it seemed with this woman, she needed to keep up her PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY.

When we got off the bus she said goodbye. She said something about how we probably would not run into each other again. Awww!

So naturally I had her put her # in my phone and called her from it, then I hugged her. USUALLY in the past, when I've been frustrated with a non-k-close, my hugs tended to linger in a value-taking way. So, what I did instead was hug her very badly, very lightly, like, "Nice knowin ya, guess i'll see ya someday maybe," very polite, then moved away.

"What was that?" she asked a little petulantly, ie., "WTF shitty hug was that?" So this time I gave her a sensual hug, near her face, and said goodbye and waved and left. Numbers are wood but I'm glad I tried to do this even if it "failed." I'll get better. Or I will not get better and will just live in a cave with Emily and become a hindu monk...

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

So....you almost got a married woman to cheat on her husband with you...for kicks?

3. JohnJohnJohnson

I dunno - it wasn't clear to me if it was "almost," or "not even close" ... this is why you need to actually go for the k-close rather than fucking around.

I would've been content to be sexually-tense friends though. You may be comforted to know that she did not respond to my text.

I would have a conversation about the morality of this with you, if you were interested, but I think you probably just want to e-aggress.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and offer my opinion on the matter: I am generally confused about the ethics of offering sex to a woman who has sworn to refuse sexual offers, but I'm leaning towards "It's OK," since her strange ritual promises are her own business, not mine, and since I am crossing no lines of consent.

4. Jonari

Jonari Well-Known Member

why is this thread titled bollywood?

5. sapient

sapient New Member

I believe it's because the girl was Indian, and Bollywood is the Indian version of Hollywood. Additionally, he probably thought the trip seemed like it could have been a scene from a movie?

6. JohnJohnJohnson

what should it be called?

7. demosnat

demosnat New Member

bollywood films are fucking annoying

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

This is why I love you, man. Because I can read a long post like that and walk away thinking "WTF did I just read?"

Seriously, I read that whole post and I have no idea what's going on and I am now questioning whether God exists (for some weird reason)...is that normal?

Are you high?

9. JohnJohnJohnson

Ok, in short, I had an extended flirtatious interaction with an attractive girl who turned out to be married and got her number though in retrospect ought to have made out with her.

10. metakone

metakone New Member

I never though this shit would work on a desi girl ! Wow, am I surprised. There is still hope for me :big grin:

11. JohnJohnJohnson

WHAT is a desi girl? Where can I find more of them.

What do you mean by "this shit?" Flirting?

12. metakone

metakone New Member

A desi girl is one whose origins are from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
    Come to San Francisco and I'll find you tons. The caveat being you have to help me improve my shit :bowdown:

By "this shit", I was generally referring to the techniques you were using "push-pull" etc. etc..

13. JohnJohnJohnson

I don't know anything about it, honestly.

I mostly just recognize what I'm doing when I'm "in state" (when I'm On) as XYZ technique, after-the-fact.

I'm making more of an effort these days to do the "go forward, open mouth, produce noises" approach and not think about tactics or techniques or any of that stuff.

Last night was a SHIT night in terms of results, but that is to be expected having been out of the game for MONTHS or maybe a YEAR.

As a rule, I don't want to post the most recent field report until I've done another approach. But let's just say that the high point of my night last night was telling a girl who turned out to be sixteen years old, "You will be hot... in two years. Bye!"

14. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Ahh... i love hot Indian women...

15. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Are you kidding me? They are hella easy, especially the ones who get married early/have strict parents and shit.

16. coldstone

coldstone New Member

LOL I had the same "WTF did I just read?" feeling too. :o

What's an HBIndian? What does FR HB7.5charmer mean? What's TD? SOI? Kclose? ghay = gay? What's RSD terms? I am so, so lost. All i got from reading that was you almost made out with some married Indian chick on the bus, and you got her number before you left.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

that's all there was to it :dunno:

18. metakone

metakone New Member

details details :x:

19. ballerman230

ballerman230 just a pale blue dot

:rofl::rofl:

Indian girls are just like any other girls, though the fobbish ones and the ones from India might be prohibitively prude. So many Indian guys (and girls too) internalize this racist schema in which the Indian girl is a pure, prude little angel in opposition to the promiscuous white slut. It's like a mental shield that allows people to deal with the dissonance that comes from enjoying some of the more libertine aspects of Western culture while at the same time standing in ultimate opposition to its hypersexualization.

Either way, both sides of the schema are merely caricaturized projections of the reality they may be grounded in. People are people, and all people enjoy and dislike the same things. Responses to "this shit" probably vary much more along lines of education and and simple personality differences than along ethnic differences between American-born Indian girls and other kinds of girls. It pisses me off when Indian guys act like Indian girls deserve more respect than white girls. All girls deserve respect, but too many guys think that you show respect by being a pussy.

btw, good post JohnJohnJohnson. You're one of my favorite posters because you seem to have really nailed down a potentially non-solipsistic and non-sexist approach to pick-up/social interaction in general.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
  20. JohnJohnJohnson

Thanks, I think the sexist thing is disgusting.

I have no idea how you managed to view it as non-solipsistic. lol. I'm not saying the girls get nothing out of it, but it's definitely selfish.

21. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

Would've been a higher point of the night if you left out the "Bye!" :naughty:

22. coldstone

coldstone New Member

I don't know if you are Indian; if you aren't, there shouldn't be any difference between Indian and non-Indian girls to you. If you are Indian though, HUGE difference, and not in a good way.

Indian girls are far from prude, but they will almost always have a prude front when they are dealing with Indian guys, regardless of whether they are fresh off the boat or born and raised here. These girls are/were my bread and butter for the last decade. I could write a book on this, but that won't answer metakone's question.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I dated an Indian girl for 3.5 years. And another for 2.5 years. Neither of them were fobs tho.

Oh and I practically lived with 4 Punjabi girls for 4 months.

I'm white btw :big grin:

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Don't forget JJJ is married, too.

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

Nah, he's just engaged like 4 billion times.