COMIC Bokura Ga Ita, Manga

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Kira Yamato, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

2. doc1004

doc1004 New Member

just finished the anime and have been looking for the manga for about a week.

3. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

Boku

well if u want spoilers

I have a thread somewhere here alot of shit goes down

4. TriShield

TriShield Super Moderator® Super Moderator

Is it somewhat better than the series?

5. doc1004

doc1004 New Member

i read alot of shit goes down after he moves. skimmed a couple of the raw summaries but couldn't find any scans past vol8.

6. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

big spoiler

I heard from my cousin that yano was gonna leave his mom his mom said dont go and yano found her hanging

7. D_Nice

D_Nice Super-Moderator Super Moderator

finally. I've been waiting for someone to sub this for a while.

In for more.

8. doc1004

doc1004 New Member

mentioned this manga to a co-worker on friday didn't know this bitch was already addicted to this series and was going to sites reading all the spoilers. in 5 minutes that chick told me everything that happens in the next 2 or 3 volumes. nvr wanted to slap a bitch as much as i did at that moment.

9. ae86drift

ae86drift (00) × NU.RIOT

just finished the anime,,, lacking finality
    read wikipedia... holy craps

apparently it becomes a massive shitfight!

10. Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato New Member

SPOILER

The anime basically follows through the plot line of the manga until Yano and his mom move, leaving Nanami behind. The story continues with Nanami, 21 years old and in her final year at S Girl's College (since she did not manage to enter J University), and already living in Tokyo. It turns out that she has not seen Yano for consecutively 5 years since the parting at the train station. Half a year into Yano's arriving at Tokyo and he completely cut off all communications with Nanami. The reason to this is unknown at this point, leaving Nanami both heartbroken and confused. It is believed that no one knows what happened to Yano. The story follows on, with Nanami deciding to leave her feelings for Yano behind and begins dating Takeuchi. However, the latter soon confesses that he did meet up with Yano (and was probably the last person to see him) before Yano actually disappeared.
    It turns out that ever since moving into Tokyo, Yano ran into a lot of problems such as financial difficulties, finding a place for his dog, Lalami to live in (thanks to a close classmate who later falls for him and even meets Nanami in the company they work at), and his mother's health problems. His mother's health deteriorates both mentally and physically (especially after Yano's dead father's wife shows up with the incline to take Yano back with her). Throughout this time, Yano has kept his problems from Nanami, in hope that she can concentrate on her studies. Twice he made the attempt to return to Hokkaido to see her, but failed to do so because of his mother. This is unknown to Nanami, however. Finally, Yano's mother took her own life (note that this takes place around half a year after Yano's arrival at Tokyo). Since the funeral, it is stated that Yano 'completely vanished'. It is shown that he did see Takeuchi around this time, telling the latter that he is leaving Nanami in his care, and that he has decided to give up everything from his past, even those dearest to him. Yano seems to believe that it was his fault that his mother committed suicide, stating that 'I was the one who killed her'. Roughly half a year later, he made a phone call to Nanami's house which was then picked up by her mother. This too, was not told to Nanami until she was 21 years old. Yano's personality appears to undergo a change. He has since started dating many girls, but states that he "does not treat girls like anything important" anymore. During this whole time, Yamamoto Yuri has not given up on him.
    The story continues a year after Nanami realizes the truth, with the close classmate who now works with Nanami in the same company, suspecting that she may have found Yano. Her suspicions turn out to be correct. However, though Yano is aware of Nanami's whereabouts and her relationship with Takeuchi, he makes no move to see her. The same goes with Nanami even after realizing that their company is now working with Yano. It is shown that Yano is now living with Yamamoto Yuri, in which he later reveals that Nanami is different from Nana-san and his mother. However difficult the situation is, Nanami will strongly continue on. Thus one can safely assume he chose Yamamoto out of pity.
    On the day of Nanami's birthday, as seen from the latest chapter 50, Takeuchi proposes to her but is rejected.

11. ae86drift

ae86drift (00) × NU.RIOT

why cant they just end the anime HAPPILY/???

who cares if the manga is 1000000 episodes long, they aint gunna make a 2nd so just do it RIGHT ffs

12. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

sounds vaguely familiar

13. RDB

RDB Blinded By Subpar Modulators

ok i cofused it with nana for some reason