Bodybuilder contetst prep question

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Filmboy44, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

I was wondering about something...and any of you that may have sound advice feel free to reply.

There are a lot of contests coming up in my area and pretty much 50% of my gym is competing in at least one of these shows...I even think one is competing in Purs show...:eek3:

anyways, I was talking with a guy (the one that gave me that leg routine) and he was telling me about a skin bronzer that is a lot better than ProTan™. Its a bronzer that doesn't "tan" you but "bronzes" you...and you look like a statue...but dark! It also doesn't make you shiney and look like youre retaining water...

what do you guys know about this product?

2. DerekForeal

DerekForeal Diamond Member

Do you have an idea of what the name of it is? I know some bro's who use one called DreamTan. Has he tried it out in a competition though?, because comp lighting is usually fucked and what looks good in normal light might not look good on stage.

3. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

Dream tan and if you use it talk to someone who has because it can make you look "off" on stage. I have used it on a few people I got ready and I liked it but I use it with pro tan and not alone. I may try it this show.

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

5. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

holy crap never seen that, thanks man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.