TAT Body Mod clarification

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by magik, Mar 21, 2007.

1. magik

magik New Member

So technically a Body Modification is any part of the body that is modified, correct? So wouldn't that include plastic surgery? I see all of these threads about Tattoos and Piercings, but nothing else. (at least not on the first page or while I've been browsing/posting in here).

Just looking for an appropriate place to post on the subject.

2. Tron

Tron New Member

i think its just this way because thats pretty much what the majority of people here have

3. magik

magik New Member

Yeah, that is pretty much what I had assumed. Just wanted to clarify that before posting on the subject of plastic surgery. Didn't want to get bitched at for making a thread about it if it wasn't deemed appropriate for this category.

4. magik

magik New Member

So has anyone here had plastic surgery? What about plan on getting plastic surgery? I've been planning on getting breast implants for about 5 years now. I've finally come up with the means, support, and finances to do so. I'm pretty excited about it, was wondering if there were anyone on here who has had plastic surgery or breast implants and how they feel about it. What their experience(s) were like, etc.

5. magik

magik New Member

I don't really have any pictures, mostly because I despise mine so much. I don't even allow the boyfriends to see them. I'm very self concious.

Best I can do:
    [​IMG]

6. Tron

Tron New Member

implants FTL, small boobs FTMFW!! :eek5:

7. magik

magik New Member

I cannot stand small boobs, especially on myself. And my self consciousness irritates the hell out of the bf's. I never get fully naked during sex, I take a shower holding my boobs, etc. Not to mention my current bf is absolutely fascinated by huge boobs ans supports me getting mine done.

8. Flac0

Flac0 Custom User Title

not to be rude, but sounds like your big issues though. Maybe you should take care of those before you get the work done.

I agree, small boobs are nice.

9. propheteer

propheteer New Member

tattoos and piercings can be damn sexy but all natural boobs are definately the way to go. I fully support you staying the same, natural proportions are the best proportions

10. magik

magik New Member

I definitely have an issue with them being small, that's the whole point of getting them done rofl. There is really nothing to take care of, I want them larger. The only way to achieve this is to pay for them.

I never understood why people who want plastic surgery are said to have "issues". People modify themselves whether it be their clothes, piercings, tattoos, dyes, etc. Wanting to make yourself look different isn't anything out of the ordinary, surgery just happens to cost more.

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it natural. I was a C before I had my son, a D afterwords, and soon went down to an A. While it is natural in the sense that they haven't been surgically altered, they have been drastically changed, and not for the better I might add.

11. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

I think we're gonna need better pics.

Honestly, from what I can see, they fit you well. Not too sure big ones will look great...

12. dubrocker

dubrocker sho nuff

2 weeks of not being able to do a thing after surgery, 2 months of not lifting anything after that, and take it easy from there.

where are you wanting to have the incision done?

13. Flac0

Flac0 Custom User Title

How do you go from a D to an A?

14. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

look fine to me, but hey, they are your boobs :dunno:

15. magik

magik New Member

2 Months of not lifting anything? I had a friend tell me that she took 2 weeks to recover (she went from A to DD).

Very Easily with pregnancy. Most women either go back to their normal size or get smaller. This also causes them to lose their previous perfect shape (another reason why I want mine done). Going from a 38D to a 32A is not the best if you want perky round boobs.

16. dubrocker

dubrocker sho nuff

yes, 2 months. you'll be able to lift a bag of groceries, but you'll be squatting down to pick up your son. my ex thought she could do as she pleased after 2 weeks (A to DD) and now she can't feel her right nipple.

17. Synner

Synner New Member

This is just my personal opinion, but I wish I could find someone local to me that had your shape. You have no idea how hard it is to find someone that doesn't look extremely out of place next to me.

18. Mr.Bojangles

Mr.Bojangles New Member

Seriously an A cup is way more sexy that a C cup imo. But if you want bigger, go bigger. It's your body.

19. Tron

Tron New Member

i agree with this man, but we cant really stop you from doing anything, it's your choice, do what YOU want

20. minkus962

minkus962 New Member

If you do get it done, don't go too big. Stay in proportion.

Besides, yours seem to look just fine, but if you don't like 'em, whatever.

21. magik

magik New Member

Thankfully I'm only going from B to C. I don't want anything huge, I just want to go back to normal lol.

out of place? how so?

22. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I haven't done it yet, but I've been giving serious thought to a lift + implant of my breasts, Exess skin removal of my arms and a tummy tuck once i get to my goal weight and have the money to do so. I can totally understand how you feel about losing breast tissue/density and perkiness (well I never had perky tits but). I lost weigth and my boobs have lost A LOT Of fullness, have sagged a lot more now that they aren't full and and so I want that fixed. going from a 38 DDD to a 32D was a big deal for me (and they continue to shrink as i lose weight).

So i say go for it. it's hard being comfy in one body and having it change drastically. if it's goignt o make you feel better about yourself then go for it.

23. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Cool. it shouldn't be too invasive for you only going up a cup.

24. magik

magik New Member

Exactly. People who haven't lost a lot of weight or had children don't know what it's like. I was small before but didn't mind them too much, now then I've not only gone down in size, but in fullness and perkiness too ... I absolutely despise them.

25. magik

magik New Member

Yeah, everyone I know that has has breast implants has gone up 2 sizes or more and had nothing but good things to say. So hopefully going up a size is that much easier. I'm just trying to find a good surgeon that I'll be happy with.