Boca Raton Poker RUn - June 4th-5th

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by suckmyexhaust, May 26, 2004.

1. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

Ok guys, I met with the event planner, hotel security, and guest relations this morning at the Boca event, and if you think other events have been big, well this is going to top them all!!!!! We are talking an entire top of a parking garage (room for 75-100 depending on spacing), on site detailing, overnight security, bars, snacks, tents, tables...ITS GOING TO BE HUGE!!!!!
    Directions once inside the gate of the hotel (yes its gated):
    You will come to the guard gate where you will tell him you are with the Porsche event. He will also give you these directions, but just in case here they are....
    Make the first left after the gate house (do not go through the gates unless you want to drop luggage off at the lobby). Follow that road along the golf course all the way to the back where there will be a 5 story parking garage on your right. Stay on the road and go around the parking garage untill you see the entrance where there will be a security guard assisting. Our parking is the top level of this garage on the roof on the right half (if we need more space we get the rest). Also if there is room on the 4th level (and there should be) you can choose to park in the garage...
    Make your reservations if you have not already!! The show, poker run and cocktail party are going to be awesome!!! Make sure you bring sunscreen as well as all events are outside (including cocktailparty). Also transportation will be provided to Morton's Steakhouse Sat. evening so no worries about driving... If you have any specific questions or concerns please email either Orlando or I ([email protected]).
    See everyone soon!!!

As an update to this, there will be an Alligatior Alley Run leaving Naples, Fl at exit 107 from the Race Track Gas Station. The run is going to be leaving 3:30pm to the Boca Raton Resort & Club where I have a $100+ detail kit.

THE FIRST ANNUAL "FUN IN THE SUN"

AS OF THURSDAY, MEMBERS CAN START TO MAKE RESERVATIONS. YOU MUST MENTION YOU ARE WITH 6 SPEEDONLINE.

Room Rate: 150.00 per night
    Secured and enclosed Private Parking for 6 speeders
    Dates: June 4th - 6th

Events:

FRIDAY JUNE 4th

Arrival of some members during late afternoon.

Dinner 8:00pm (this dinner is not a group event)

SATURDAY JUNE 5TH.

1. "Poker Run" Starts at 2:00pm (That should be enough time for all members to arrive in Boca) 5 check points within the City of Boca and Ft Lauderdale. Starting time: 2:00 pm (that should give everyone time to get to Boca.

***If you are arriving later than 2:00pm, please let me know***

2. Poker Run winner to be annouced at the resort. $500.00 Gift Certificate.

3. Raffle of the Avus Wheels/Michelins PS 2's will take place during dinner.

4. "Dinner" will start at 8:00pm Mortons Steakhouse

If you need more information, please e-mail me at [email protected] .

Thank you,

Matt