Bob Marley's Death

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Shigy, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Shigy

Shigy Hip-Hop Connoisseur

I heard Bob Marley died from cancer, but I hear lots of people disagreeing and saying that he died some other way.

2. Your right mate, he died of cancer

3. Music Nazi

Music Nazi Guest

a tumor under his toe nail.

4. zentrickster

zentrickster New Member

there are conspiracy theories that during a treatment for a soccer injury, he was inoculated with cancer........ i don't even know if this is possible, but some believe it.

there was an assassination attempt on him carried out in his home in kingston..... by the cia.

5. Talk about conspiracy theory......

6. Shigy

Shigy Hip-Hop Connoisseur

Yeah, I just heard the toe injury story in class today. I guess as far as conspiracy, it doesn't matter so much to me because I don't really believe that he was assassinated or anything... Thanks.

7. edrox

edrox A good man, and thorough

Marley had cancer that startedin his toe. They diagnosed it about 2-3 years before he died. He was advised, at the time, that the whole thing would go away if they were allowed to amputate the cancerous toe. Marley refused the amputation, becuase he felt he would not be able to move around and dance on stage like he wanted to. So, the cancer spread. He passed out while running (I believe in Central park) and was taken to a hospital where they discovered that the cancer had spread through his leg and into his lower abdomen. Bob never recovered.

8. zentrickster

zentrickster New Member

he refused the amputation because true rastas don't have surgery or alter their body, not because he wanted to dance.

his assassination attempt is not a conspiracy theory, it is the truth. that shit happened. period.

9. blazing187

blazing187 Guest

10. PrimeCuts7

PrimeCuts7 Guest

Cancer. Duh.