BMW Dealership

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by apollotrance1, Apr 9, 2008.

1. apollotrance1

apollotrance1 Active Member

So I took my car in to get inspected, '02 330i, and I was looking at the new M3's. They had 3 of them there. Base price is $66k. Dealer mark-up is $20k. Total price being $99k. I know my dad was recently talking about going up to look at one, so I decided to check it out. Both doors were locked, so I asked the salesman to open it up for me so I can take a look. He gives me a weird look and says he can't do that. WTF? Can't unlock the doors so I can check it out, ok. He says I would have to sign a form stating that I will be buying it. Sounds kind of weird to me... I really don't even like the looks of the new M3, or the fact that they put the V-8 in it but still am a BMW fan so I had to look. The M3 4-doors look cool as hell BTW. Anyone else try to go and check on out????

2. Music Nazi

Music Nazi Guest

Anyone who falls for the dealer mark up deserves to be out the 20k extra. I am no longer a BMW enthusiast just because of the douche bag dealers and owners(majority). I'd be damned if I am going to sign a form declaring my intent to purchase before even sitting in the fucking car.

3. M3Driver

M3Driver New Member

lol @ elitist salesman

sounds like they didn't want some greasy schmuck farting on the seats

4. rtevans86

rtevans86 New Member

shocking behavior by the bmw salesman...

:ugh:

5. LarryZ

LarryZ i love sticky rice

dealership in my area had both M3 coupe and sedan.
    There was a $7k markup on the coupe but none on the sedan. personally I liked the sedan a lot better and the couple was just too long for my taste. and they even offered me a test drive on the sedan but i refused since I was already late for something. :hsd:

6. jdmlude2000

jdmlude2000 New Member

i've always been treated extremely well at bmw dealers... maybe its cuz i own a bmw. you just have to butter them up a little. find the right sales guy.

paying too much for a bmw is your own damn fault. research these cars and you'll find a good price. they are not toyota celicas.

btw i got to test drive a m3 coupe and i have no intent of buying one yet i just wanted to wind it out ...