A&P Blurry pictures on PowerShot SD110... need help

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Kevin8, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Kevin8

Kevin8 insert whitty comment here

Nov 9, 2005
    My girlfriend has had a Canon PowerShot SD110 for a little over a year. It has proven to be a great pocket camera, producing great pictures. Randomly it started taking blurry picturs. This happens after the camera has been turned on and 2-3 pictures have been taken. These first few pictures turn out great, then any pictures after that come out blurry. If the camera is turned off and back on, the first 2-3 pictures come out good again and then get blurry after that.

This is how the pictures come out. These were taken on a tripod shooting around the apartment to show the problem.

The camera didn't suffer any trauma or falls before this problem started. I would think that the camera is dead or there is something wrong with the lens but in this example with the camera sitting on a tripod and not changing any settings the pictures come out good then blurry.

Any one had this probelm or any ideas as to whats wrong? I thought about taking it to a local camera shop (Penn Camera in DC) but don't konw if there is no help for this or an easy fix. In the mean time this forces me to use my new 350D more and learn it!