SRS Blurry Days

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Clarity, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Clarity

Clarity New Member

Lately, my days have been getting all fuzzy and sleepy. About 2 years ago, my life was vivid and sharp, and my memory clear. Now, I'm going through life sleepy. I'm not having any problems, no problems at home, nothing wrong at school, I have a group of good friends, but I feel like my life has blurred. What could cause this? I saw the Claritin commercial on TV - allergies? I have no allergies (other than pollen, dust, etc.)... Thanks for your help, and i hope to get outta this haze.

2. bigballofyarn

bigballofyarn OT Supporter

I'm confused with what you're asking. Maybe it's as simple as you needing more rest, or your life being too stressful. Maybe you're bored with life, and everything turns into a big blur, since nothing ever happens. Maybe you can take your friends out one day and do something really exciting. See if you can get that rush of energry. See how it makes you feel.

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Glasses?

4. NovedYarg

NovedYarg Drinks Their Kool-Aid

Have you talked to a doctor? You may have a sleeping disorder that you are unaware of.

5. Clarity

Clarity New Member

I don't know about the boring life thing. It's summer, and I go hang out with my friends near every day. Sometimes we have sleepovers and stuff. For the sleeping disorder, I don't know. I get about 7- 8 hours of sleep per day, but I'm not sure if that's enough. I generally sleep the whole time, I don't wake up in the middle of the night or anything.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Lack of sleep , lack of vitamins?

My suggestion is , go 1 hour earlier to bed, if you get 9 hours of sleep, for experiment 2 weeks, and feel a lot sharper overday then you can continue that and reinvigorate your life.

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Summer should be blurry.

8. Placebo

Placebo New Member

The same thing has been happening to me lately. I think it's because I'm constantly tired and have had a lot of shit happen lately.

9. Clarity

Clarity New Member

Maybe vitamins...

10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You're goofing off all summer. Why shouldn't everything be blurry? If you want more meaning in your life so that things will seem 'clearer,' then find some by creating something.

11. Sotangledup

Sotangledup Guest

I recommend trying more sleep, I have the same problem and will be trying sleeping more.

12. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Any chance you consume alot of diet soda or other diet products with aspartame? If so, that can cause a trainload of problems with your physical and mental health.

http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/

After I quit drinking/cosuming stuff with aspartame, sacchrin and splenda I noticed alot of changes for the better in me :)

13. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Its not the aspartame... its the toxins. Gotta get rid of the toxins.

If you get rid of the toxins and still feel bad, then its the vibes. Gotta get rid of bad vibes.

If those are gone and you're still blurry then you've got cancer. :(

14. MudFlap

MudFlap Guest

Ohhh man that is my problem lately too. Im sluggish as hell, and everyday seems "blury" (for the lack of a better word to describe it.) I tried sleeping like 10-12 hrs and that doesnt help, in fact I feel worse then. Sometimes when I cut my sleep short of 8 hrs (around 6 hrs) I will feel sharp again for that day. Around 6 to 8 p.m. I have to fight hard to stay awake... but if I make it I feel "sharp" after that. ANd then I go to bed and its the same shit all over again next day.
    First I though it was the lack of light, cuz I would be "blurrerer" (LOL) during winter months. I posted about that problem and got great feedback... its some kind of disorded that can be cured with intense light. But summer came and Im still blurry :(

I drink coffee everyday, but that doesnt help at all. Maybe thats the root of the problem. I also smoke so that could be that too, but I tried cutting backa nd didnt notice any difference.

Are you guys expirencing the same problems??? If so maybe its a known disorded with some kind of remedy :dunno:

15. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

:wtf: cancer? Maybe it's super aids? :noes:

I doubt it's as bad as that. Hmm, are you doing drugs?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2006
  16. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Aspartame is toxic :o

17. Clarity

Clarity New Member

I've been drinking water lately. I haven't been getting more than 8 hour of sleep, and i frequently skip breakfast. I think i'll get some vitamins, and start to sleep more+eat a breakfast.

18. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Aspartame is 'toxic' in a tiny percentage of human beings who never develop the enzyme that processes it. These people have a very serious reaction to aspartame, and there is no way to mistake this reaction for 'blurriness.' Think more along the lines of 'deadness.' In a similar way, a glass of wine will make someone who lacks the enzyme to process alcohol VIOLENTLY ill. And yet a glass of wine a day is healthy.

In short: blaming aspartame is about as useful as blaming vibes, or super-aids or whatever. Its bullshit.

19. Clarity

Clarity New Member

maybe this is a purberty thing?