blurred vision in sports

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Leb_CRX, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

I am going to the doctor tommorow, but figured I'd ask...last night I had a hockey game, and after the game the vision in my right eye got worst and worst...it just got more and more blurry, after I got home I tried to search for what it was online, but it got painful, so I turned it off and went to bed...and it became very blurry to the point that if I closed my left eye, I could barely see

now I've had this happen to me in the past (first game of the season actually, and before that), but it went away, at least for my last 8 games I didn't have it happen to me...now this shit happens

anyone have any idea? I was at an eye doctor last week, she checked it out and told me everything was fine, she did all kinds of tests and said it might be due to low blood pressure but I am looking up low blood pressure symptoms online and they really dont seem to cause that...and I am not light headed or dizzy

this is fucked up

2. Leb_CRX

oh ya and I was wearing contacts but I've worn them before, and with glasses, doesn't seem to make a difference

3. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

low blood sugar? dehydration?

just ONE eye? :dunno:

4. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

wait you said not light headed or dizzy, sorry man no clue

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

take any blows to ur head? substantial blows. i dont know shit about medicine but maybe nerve damage?

6. Leb_CRX

nope I haven't, as far as I remember

7. Leb_CRX

see that's what I am thinking, dehydration...cause the times I remember not having it, I remember getting a drink right after sports...like stopping by a corner store and buying a bottle of orange juice, or constnatly drinking that day, water...but yesterday I didn't drink much

yesterday I hung around and shot the shit with the boys for an hour or so after, and didn't have anything to drink...but only 1 eye, thats what's bothering me

this sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.