BluePhoneElite or Other Bluetooth Phone Programs..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by verbal, Dec 15, 2005.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

I finally have a phone with bluetooth and I tried Bluephone since I've heard it mentioned a few times. Any Bluephone experts here? I have a few questions..

When a call comes in, should Bluephone get call info from the phone or do I have to enter numbers into Bluephone seperately?

Say I'm playing a game, Bluephone is open, and I receive a call. Does the call notification interrupt the game or will it just happen in the background without messing up the game?

Bluephone seems more complicated than it should be. Anything else out there?

2. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

completely depends on the phone you have. Romeo, Salling Clicker, and Bluephone Elite are all programs that work with various BT phones with varying degrees of success. Google each to find out more, but posting your phone model in here would be a good start to get more feedback.

3. verbal

verbal Active Member

Samsung A900. Hasn't been out a month yet so I probably won't get much feedback. :)

4. IcyHot4Life

IcyHot4Life Str8 Ballin'

I can tell you for a fact that no samsung phones work with iSync, Romeo, or Salling Clicker :hs: it's the main reason why I won't ever buy samsung (at least so far)... sucks because the t809 is available now but no BT compatibility, no dice

edit: unsure about bluephone but it's not likely that Samsung support the proper APIs for the stuff that those apps do, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's completely incompatible.

5. biawokauns

biawokauns New Member

i cant find a pirated version :hs: