FRK blow help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by superman91687, Mar 6, 2005.

1. superman91687

superman91687 New Member

im trying to get my gf to let me cum in her mouth when she gives me bjs but she says shes scared itll taste nasty or sumthin...i dont want to pressure her into doin sumthin she doesnt want to do but then again i want to do it..i dont kno why, i just do...may be weird but i just thought i could get some peoples thoughts on thise...

2. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Cum on her tits first then get her to dip her finger in and taste it :big grin:

If she likes its cool, if not tell her she can spit it out and then eat or mint or summat...just dont force her to do anything keep naggin and she'll probably give in to shut you up.... works for me haha :big grin:

3. superman91687

superman91687 New Member

thanks ill try that:)

4. KDubb

KDubb everyday I'm hustlin'

dont force it, but tell her she will never know if it is bad or good until she tries it.

5. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

If you've been going out with her for awhile you can try what I did when I got my SO to let me go down on her. Lay down with her, be as sappy as possible and asks her if she trusts you. IF she says yes, of course, etc. Explain "Let me do this, if you dont like it or feel uncomfortable at any time, tell me and I'll stop (or in this case, never make you do it again). This is just something I'd love to do"

Something alone those lines, it's kinda sappy romantic if you do it in the right situation. But it works. Since then our sex life has gonefrom, vanillia to very interesting :p

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Tell her if you stick your cock towards the back of the throat, she won't taste a thing :) But to teach her to LOVE the taste? That's a different story, my friend. I love the taste now because it is such a turn on to see my SO cum because he is so turned on by me and what I do to him.

7. lebomb

lebomb New Member

Dont say anything when you are about to cum, and just unleash your load onto her tonsils.

8. foad

foad New Member

That makes perfect sense.. Could you call my SO and explain that to her! :x::rofl:

9. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

I was actually gonna make a post about this. I have been married for almost 8 years. I have let my husband cum in my mouth maybe 6 times. I have tried and tried to get used to it but I just cant. The last time I gagged and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. I felt sooo bad. Its a tie between the warm then cold feeling and the smell. I know thats what he likes but, DAMN! Watching me go through this didnt phase him. He still asks for it every day. I do like to suck blow him but just cant handle that kind of "happy ending". Any suggestions?

10. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

When i kno my S/O is close i usually try and do a swallowing motion with my head so when he does cum i dont get much taste in my mouth cus it jus goes straight down the throat. Also like some one mentioned in the beging the father back it is the easier it is not to taste it.... but ive always been a swallower. My first boyfriend and the first time i ever did it was amazed that i swallowed. I said i thought thats what i was supposed to do :dunno: