FRK Blood

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Untoward, May 23, 2006.

1. Untoward

Untoward New Member

Me and my gf have this insane Blood Fetish. to me it startedn whene i started reading Vampire books and what not, and i sorta lead her into it. but now shes more of a blood feind than i am.

weird?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

no. as long as you are safe and aren't harming unconsenting individuals then it's not weird.

BTW why 2 threads

3. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

:dunno: i killed the other one for him. thanks for the heads up.

4. Untoward

Untoward New Member

yea i hit enter by mistake so...yea...thx for getting rid of it. but no, we usually just use knives and like were really violent when the blood starts to spill. if i could post piks i'd show u guys a pic of my arms. there all just scarerd up from knives and blades. but try it. i know it sounds a lil weird but when u get pain and pleasure together...its one of the best feelings ever :big grin:

5. Phantom Empress

Drawing blood isn't my thing but :goyou:

I don't like getting scarred up and I fear infection and the like. But as long as you haven't injured each other permanently I see no weirdness.

6. Untoward

Untoward New Member

yea its a hoot. but yea were carfull. but the real money lies in high sex. like, smoke some good weed THEN get going you know? well, i dunno. sex,blood,weed. ftw

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

it may seem like i'm picking on you... and maybe i am... but here goes.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A VERY BAD COMBINATION.

nothing like drugs to fuck up your senses and make you less coherent and make you more apt to do stupid shit, then mix that with the adrenaline rush of sex and knife play where you actually DRAW BLOOD.

this sounds like a recipe for disaster and emergency room bills.

just my opinion though.

8. Phantom Empress

i'm glad you said it before I did

9. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

Yeah, I had that once...no emergency room, im just glad it stopped when it did

10. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

11. Phantom Empress

i was waiting for you

12. TigreTek

:nono: sex+cutting+drugs=ftl/ER visits. cut it out before you fuck yourself up.

13. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

be quiet, you :squint:

14. Untoward

Untoward New Member

yea well, it might not work for you but it does the trick for me

btw, im in canada and i dont have to pay to visit the hospital

lol

15. TigreTek

our concern is that impairment+edge play can/will eventually lead to a serious accident.

ibBanetellsmetostfu

16. TigreTek

you know, the more i think about it, the more i think my initial response was a bit condescending. i apologize for that.

17. Don Ganja

Don Ganja Drunk Driving > *

i don't think weed would be a problem combination with knifes, as you would still have concern for your partner, maybe even a little paranoid. however, alchohol would raise some major red flags in this situation, as this would increase carelessness tenfold - i personally would hide the knifes if you are drunk.

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

So would I. Plus, I would think all the fun of the blood and the cutting would be diminished if you were stoned. :dunno:

19. Untoward

Untoward New Member

well thats where your wrong.

we just go into the bedroom, blaze a deece joint, throw on some low down music, and start the knife play

its acually very sensual at first, she'll slide the blade down my cheek and down my arms and illd o the same to her. and its goos\d becuase the pot just makes everything nice and calm and slow.

then we get a lil violent when we start to get into it. then the vampire side of me kicks in. lol:bigok: .

but give it a shot, you never know, it just may open up pandora's box o' love;)

20. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Untoward, dont let them scare you off. They are good peeps, just lookin out for you, and anyone else who strays into FS. Im sure you are well aware of the health risks involved, if not, say so (or PM me), I'll do my best to edumacate without sounding like Im lecturing. ;) I will say tho, you and your girl should go ahead and get tetanus shots, if you havent already. They last for something like 7 years and are cake to get, no reason not to.

If you havent guessed yet, I'm very much into bloodletting myself. The sight of blood sends electricity up my spine and makes my mouth water. Aside from the occasional cutting spree tho, I dont get into it much anymore. Aside from the health risks, you have to worry about people seeing/reporting "self-inflicted" wounds. While that was half of the point of doing it in high school, its not the kind of attention I want anymore. It was also a way to let off some steam, nothing like tearing through some flesh and spilling blood to push it all away. The healing cuts and itchy scars seemed therapeutic even.

Just be careful, keep the wounds clean, and out of sight, and dont be stupid and start suckin on anybody who'll let you. :noes: :nono: :p

As far as the drugs go... no offense, but you sober kids prolly need to myob when it comes to drugs. Except in extreme cases, they dont have anywhere near the influence over a person as you'd think. Anyone who says they do either works for FOX news, drinks too much :mamoru:, or is looking for someone other than themselves to blame. Drinkin or druggin while playing with dangerous things is probably not the safest thing, but its highly unlikely youre going to hack your arm off on accident just because youre stoned. Its also highly unlikely your pleas for sense are going to get anywhere... its like telling a smoker cigarettes are bad for them- yes, we know, we do it anyways. :hsd:

21. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:bowdown:

Wow, that's actually very erotic. Yum! :drool:

22. naughtie

naughtie New Member

true dat.

Ok, that's hot :eek5:

that makes perfect sense

Yeah. I really have no place to say do or don't do this drug or that while engaging in knife play. I really have no idea how much your judgement would be impaired.

As always, Baneboi, I love your viewpoints on things. Thanks for that quality post :love:

23. Untoward

Untoward New Member

yeh dude, priciate the concern, but i've got it down to an art. i've bin knifeplaying for many a year man. and yeh, bloodgets me off. nuff said. lol.

And i do exercize caution. when people ask me about my cuts, i tell them how they got there. im not shy about my fantasies, and i shouldent be.
    but i do understand what youmean by keeping them hidden and what not.

acually went for my tetnus a lil while ago, so dont worrie about it, im good to go.

blood, weed, knives ftw lol

24. Fiya

Fiya Guest

you know... there are healthier alternatives in the world of bondage than cutting....

I, myself am a pretty big 'sexual' masochist. But most people think that it's insane to want to be bound, cut, beaten, or otherwise harmed to induce pleasure. Believe me, I totally understand the whole 'liking pleasure spiked with pain' deal. Mutilation is something I don't get though. You say your arms and what not are cut up, well that leaves scars (trust me, I know this.) Your appearance might not be something you particularly care about but it does make a difference when your boss sees that stuff, or god forbid, your mother. :eek3:

Oh and this might enlighten you a bit :rofl:
    http://www.psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/sexual_masochism_disorder.htm

25. KaoS

KaoS New Member