FRK Blissful Weekend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, May 29, 2007.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

Just for helpful reference The Repair Man = Josh

Well it started off I drove to see my bf, The Repair Man. I get there at about 1ish and I chat it up with his mom and him. After being poked, and prodded about when I should start getting ready by the boyfriend I start getting ready about 330ish I start curling my hair doing the makeup thing etc. Josh was all like zomg you take forever to get ready but it was worth it. He is all dressed up too, I haven’t seen him look that hot (he is hot but he just had it going on) in such a long time. He went out and got a new pair of jeans that he looked so sexy in that I wanted a pair so I could look that hot. We left about 5 to go to dinner. We went to Longhorn’s and then we went and seen POC3. It was a great night; we had our first margarita. We were leaving the movie theatre I took off my pantyhose and shoes. On the way home we get on this dark lonely back road and we get to have a little play time. We start kissing and touching we tried a new thing. He tried choking me a little bit and it felt so good, he didn’t do it hard but enough to get the point across that he was in control. I had been begging the whole way from the movie theatre to give him road head. It just was not quite deserted enough, but when we stopped I got to suck cock like I had been wanting to all night. I get up on my knees in my seat and suck it like a pro. Then I lean all the way across his lap and tell him to paddle my ass, he paddled me with my underwear on some and with them off. He lovingly turns my ass beat red; I could still feel the sting even when we got home. He tells me to sit back down and spread my legs and he wanted to play with me. I do so and put my leg sort of across the console and then my other leg extended out in the floorboard. He flips my dress up a bit, and starts to rub my clit. At this point I am so wet and I could just cum at any second. He prolongs it out and teases me for awhile then he forces me to cum and I just feel this wave upon wave of pleasure coming from my nether regions. I just kept cumming, it felt like it lasted forever. After, I came down from the orgasm I just sat there in blissful satisfaction I was so limp I could barely move. Josh after awhile asked if I was ok or if I was passed out. I soon though have to get myself together, we drive home and get in bed.

Saturday we went to Josh’s paintball field and hung out for awhile. Then we went back home, got in the pool swam around got out and talked awhile. We ate dinner and played a bit of video games then we went out and got in the hot tub and that got all hot and steamy. We role played professor-student for awhile. Then we were just lovers and he started rubbing my clit again and im all floating in the hot tub. Im grabbing my tits and exciting myself, I almost get to the point of cumming, and I almost pass out. The heat and everything got me I guess. I didn’t get to cum which was disappointing. So I went to bed yet again that night horny.

Sunday we went out shopping for a bit, I acquired a brand new garter belt from Lane Bryant. We were going to get a bustier however since I couldn’t come up with an excuse to have it other than cause I look hot in it and Josh loved it to my parents, I didn’t buy it. We play some more video games and then we get in the bed. We are on the computer talking to each other. But not long after that Josh cant take it anymore and comes over to my room and climbs into bed with me. We start playing again and he gives me another rock my world orgasm, we tested out my new ky lube which worked wonderful though I didn’t need it I was well oiled. I gave Josh a great orgasm we cuddle for a couple minutes and then he slipped off to bed. Sweet dreams for both of us last night.
    I got up this morning and unfortunately had to leave to come back home, and get back to life. I cant wait to see him again, I hope it soon. Our weekend was filled with the freak but we did get to enjoy each other for the first time in a long while and it was delicious. I love you baby. Ill be posting for us both if you guys have any questions or comments for him. His sub ran out and is in initiation.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

thats freakin kickass that is the kind of girl i want to date one whos not to krazi but willing to try nu things

3. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

ahh, heres the details :h5:

4. Metal

Metal Active Member

5. shifftybill

shifftybill New Member

6. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

my parrents were really up in my grill (pardon teh use of the word grill) this weekend, and we couldnt get much alone time at home in the house, not as much as desired anyway.

7. The Repair Man

The Repair Man New Member

I broke down and bought another...

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Congrats on a nice weekend despite the interruptions!

9. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I knew joo couldnt resist.

10. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

nice e-vents