Bleeding during sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ryanbum, Apr 1, 2006.

1. ryanbum

ryanbum Its the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it

Ok I was having sex with my friend this afternoon and it was getting pretty intense and all of a sudden I look down when I had her doggy and I see my penis just covered in blood and its all over the place. I really thought my dick was cut or something and turns out it was her that was bleeding. She wasn't on her cycle at the time it had actually been about a week and a half since her last cycle. I want to know if this has happened to anypne before and what it could possibly be. She wouldn't tell me and she was quite embarassed. WTF??

2. solarian

solarian ya heard

im not really sure, how old is she? and how long have you had this little relationship thing going on for?

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

it isnt uncommon for the female to bleed during sex. Maybe shes lieing about her cycle since females get horny as fuck during there cycle?

4. ryanbum

She's 24 and we've had sex 3-4 times a week for 2.5 months. I'm keeping tabs on her cycle because the first time we had sex was during her cycle.

5. ryanbum

Oh and she mentioned something about past medical problems....I'm think possible cervical cancer or something along those lines.

6. solarian

solarian ya heard

well if this is a first time thing, dont worry about it that much, but if it happens again, well when she is off the cycle, then i would see a doctor, it may be nothing, but with those past medical problems it probably i something.

next time just dont be so rough :naughty:

7. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

It's completely normal. I bleed too after sex sometimes even when I'm nowhere near having my period.

8. Foo Lyn Roo

Foo Lyn Roo New Member

I had a friend who had pollups on her uterus or something, and sometimes during rougher intercourse, she would bleed a bit.

If I were you I wouldn't panic but recommend she ask her Gyn about it.