COMIC bleach 175, wtf is going on?? *possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by babygodzilla, Apr 19, 2005.

1. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

wtf is going on??? ive forgotten too much of the old stuff and i dont feel like goin back to read it. ne1 can gimme some cliffs? wat did uruhara do to rukia? whyd she need a gigai or wat? i forgoooott

edit: also, does Ichigo's sword have two names or something? The first time he called it Kitsuki, and now its Zangetsu?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005
  2. BoostAddict

BoostAddict New Member

Need some definitions in order to understand

what is a "konpaku"?

3. SuperoDeus

SuperoDeus OT Supporter

konpaku is the name for the swords shinigami have

Urahara gave Rukia a fake body (gigai) becuase she had lost her powers after giving them to Ichigo. Aparently, the body he gave her was made so that it would make her human and stop soul society from find whatever he made that turns hollows into shinagami (or the other way around), which leads me to believe that thats what he did to Ichigo, atleast partially, he made him part hollow inorder to let me surpass his limitations, but there has to be some really bad sideffect. Also, the hollow that killed Ichigo's mother, they showed this in the manga but im not sure if they did in the anime, after he runs away from Ichigo, they show him in some kind of lab, then they show him without the hole in his chest, and without a mask, so im wondering if it was Urahara or someone else who we haven't seen yet, regardless, thats gonna be what the next part of Bleach will be about.

4. your_mom

your_mom Active Member

'kitsuki' was a bad translation. 'zengetsu' is its real name.

5. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

what chapter did they show this about the hollow that killed ichigo's mom?

6. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

yeah, i don't remember a chapter where they showed the hollow that killed ichigo's mom in a lab.

7. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

and what exactly is ichigo's bankai again? able to move super duper fast? isnt he able to do that already? if he can move so fast why couldnt he dodge aizen?

8. SuperoDeus

SuperoDeus OT Supporter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    pages 17 and 18 in volume 3 chapter 25

now that i look at them its preety clear that they turned him but he still has half his mask,its alot liuke Ichigo's mask in the way its alot more like a face then a mask, and I'm betting the guy who he turned him into one has something to do with Urahara, like a failed experiment or something.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2005
  9. SuperoDeus

SuperoDeus OT Supporter

His ban kai is made for extreame speed, but I'm guessing Ichigo has reached his limit, he can only use that speed for a little bit, and Aizen is just badass. I'm betting next chapter he turns back into a holow/shinigami and then something happens :dunno:

10. SuperoDeus

SuperoDeus OT Supporter

Also, the fact that they left this out of the anime makes me wonder how far they are going to take it, or if theres going to be a second season

11. BoostAddict

BoostAddict New Member

i think it'll show up in the anime, but as a flashback

12. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

hmmm thats not very exciting ban kai... altho he looks cool

13. SuperoDeus

SuperoDeus OT Supporter

Well the way I see it is that the ban kai form takes a shinagamis natrual atribute and takes it to the max level. Ichigo's main strengths have always been his reflexs, speed, and spirit power. His ban kai takes those and puts them into something that takes him to the edge of his aility. Now, when he faught captian kuchki (sp?) and he turns part hollow, he clearlly has the upper hand. Which means, A:Ichigo is right now at him limit as a regular shinagami, B: As a hollow/shinagami hes going to be able to become far stonger, which means that his ban kai should also change, as should his soul slayer.

14. nelly

nelly Guest