"Blah blah blah my boyfriend blah blah blah..."

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugwump, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Women have truly mastered the art of adding "my boyfriend" into any kind of introductory conversation or topic you have with them.

"I really like Nirvana, but my boyfriend prefers Pearl Jam."

"I'm so sick of this math homework too. I spend hours on it everyday. My outlaw biker boyfriend goes to a community college and spends, like, 30 minutes on classwork every night. *scoff* "

"Oh my gosh I love Rembrandt's paintings too! When I went to Amsterdam with my boyfriend, we saw a bunch of his stuff!"

"I'm really hungry this morning. I don't know why either, my boyfriend made me french toast."

"Nice to meet you... Yeah, I'm new; I just started working in this department last week. I used at Abbott in Minneapolis, which is a mile away from where my big, strong boyfriend works at a lumber yard, but I transferred here to talk about my boyfriend with you."

:mad:

2. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I was talking to this bitch for no more than 30 seconds. Two sentences into her comment to me about getting a motorcycle permit, she throws the b-word in. It's like they know! :mad:

3. Fucker

Fucker out of the fast lane, bitches

Probably easier to take than "fuck off you horrible thing stop talking to me".

4. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I don't think they wanna completely push you away, just set up some boundaries, like "don't try to flirt with me, or I'll talk about my boyfriend again."

5. Most women use that line to make it appear that they aren't single and lonely

Just got to go with the flow

6. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

So you're saying they're lying? Only Natalie Portman lies about stuff like that. :squint:

7. No not lying just exaggerating

They also use that line to let men know that they aren't in the mood to be hit on just have to know how to read their body language.

8. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

For what it counts, mugwump, when I'm talking to a girl I find attractive and sense chemistry, I try to mention my gf just to cut things off.

9. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

we do know, trust me, it's like sixth sense or something.

10. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: :rofl:

:hsugh: i sense some jealousy here... ;)

11. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

he's just jealous they have a boyfriend and he doesn't

quit your crying and find yourself a man you pussy

12. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Awwww, poor mugwump.

I only say this because I like you. Don't worry about it sweetie. At least they are being stright forward and not leading you on. It's refreshing to hear that girls are being honest and not being dirty, cheating ho bags.

But if it were any consolation, you will find a GF one day and SHE will be the one talking to guys and bringing YOU up in 30 seconds, saying things like "my boyfriend has butt dimples and works out religiously." :wiggle:

13. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

:love:

14. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

"Yeah, my waist is pretty small, but not as small as my girlfriend's incredible hour glass form." :buttsex:

15. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

One more thing, the only thing I'm jealous about is that I can't get in their pants because they have a boyfriend. That's all. It sets a boundary that I won't ever cross because I'd never want to date a girl who'd be so easily swayed to dump their boyfriend once another handsome, charming guy came along, and I never wait around for women to breakup so I can finally date them. I never hold my breath.

16. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

my g/f does that ... :rofl:

17. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Aw Mugwump...:hugot:

19. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

ok™ :ugh2:

I'm gonna work on this tall, blonde, freckley girl at work. She works on the same floor as me but not in the same department, which would be safe. She wore flip flops into the elevator and I commented on her feet: "This is a strange comment, but did you know that having a middle toe that's larger than a big toe is a sign of intelligence?" (While both of us looked down at her big middle toes.) Her: "Yes, yes I have heard that... And it's true! Keke!" I saw her walk past my desk the next day and she gave me a really warm smile. (Most people have their horseblinders on and rarely notice me.) I'll try to strike up a convo with her that might bring forward the b-word so I know whether or not to go in for the kill. :naughtyd:

20. D

Very :cool:. Good luck, not that you'll need it. ;) She sounds cute. :naughty:

21. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I have goals, and I'm slowly completing most of the shorter term goals, except for finding a nice girl to hang out with (and get in her pants). So it's usually on my mind when I talk to a woman. Is that wrong? I'm under the impression that most men talk to attractive women their age in the hopes of scoring some digits anyway. :dunno:

22. D

I think that's pretty normal.

23. two30v

two30v New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

For any girl looking to keep her relationship, yeah. Now, I did have a girl say to me once "Yeah I really hate my boyfriend.... just so damn annoying"

I didn't do anything about it (even though it was a plain-as-day prompt) because she was a trashy slut. :o

25. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

So I'm standing outside smoking and I see this short hottie that started with me in another area. I walk up to her while she's talking with some co-workers, and the conversation is as follows:

Me: So you're still smoking, huh? (she's trying to quit)
    Her: Yep! Keeping it real!
    Co-worker: God, you're sooo tiny. (I think she said this coz I'm really tall next to her)
    Her: Yeah, I never really feel tiny though. It's funny though since my boyfriend is 6'5" too. (and she glances at me)

...It's like they know! :mad: