WEB blackhat is crazy...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by blinger, Jun 5, 2009.

1. blinger

blinger Guest

Never realized it was this easy to make money with BH. I'm sure I won't receive it all because i'm a noob and i'll probably do something wrong to reveal my tracks.. been doing alot of BH stuff with craigslist.. made over $80 in just a few hours..

my only problem is my conversions seem to high since i'm giving them a direct link to a double-meta refresh site and almost every time i give them the link, they sign up.. how do I go about getting more junk traffic to this offer without spamming my aff link everywhere?

im a TOTAL n00b at this, just learning one step at a time. :mamoru: Would love to see some BH cash so I could fund some more ethical stuff and really get into the game :o

2. Cojones

Cojones Guest

$80.00 in a few hours and you're doing something right? Continue doing what you're doing til' they actually tell you something.

3. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

4. SocialBrokerz

SocialBrokerz New Member

you can always buy crap traffic

5. Shampoo

Shampoo Rinse & Repost

You'll be asked to verify where your traffic is coming from, hopefully you're at least using blank referrers

6. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

how come you're so asian?

7. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

If it's CL I'm assuming it's adult related...they don't care how you get your traffic so there's really no reason to water down the traffic...either the leads are good or not...if they're shit they're going to can you, if they're good they don't care if you have crazy conversion numbers or how you get it.

8. blinger

blinger Guest

I doubt the leads are going to be great for this campaign:o

Im up to $87.80 for the night .. I pulled the site just to be safe - i would hate to get canned due to my first campaign.. im going to run something tomorrow that is a bit more related to the ad I posted.

All I did was send emails to the people who emailed me and supplied them with the affiliate link in the email.. defiinittelllyy blackhat, but yah gotta start somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
  9. blinger

blinger Guest

also, how do i 'sprinkle' junk traffic on this ad? right now giving out website.com/ad in the emails which blanks the refer and redirects to aff.ad.network.com is there an easy way of doing this, or do i need to setup a blog, drive traffic to that, with the CPA link on the site - hoping someone clicks it?

10. Cojones

Cojones Guest

legit leads = legit leads.

are they optin?

11. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

rofl, you must be clever with your words to pull in that success with CL + adult affs.

12. piy0

piy0 OT Supporter

i cant believe people actually fall for this stuff on CL.

13. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

wheres the blackhat? youre sending your affiliate link to people via email. whats the difference between sending it through that and sending it through a forum?

unless youre promising these guys something, in which case you incentivized and you better be damn sure you covered your tracks.

14. blinger

blinger Guest

im not doing adult affs:noes:

15. blinger

blinger Guest

pretty much..

post an ad, they hit me up, i respond with the aff link.. its working to good right now tho so I need to add some junk traffic since the leads arent converting to sales that great

16. Zephyr

Zephyr New Member

are you incentivizing?

17. Cojones

Cojones Guest

Uh, if you're doing good and the leads are good then let it be make that money.

18. Shampoo

Shampoo Rinse & Repost

seems like greyhat to me.

19. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

I think you're far too worried than you need to be, I wouldn't come close to calling what you're doing blackhat in the least...you're just down in the trenches doing the hard work most people aren't willing to do.

Keep going, and figure out a way to automate it.

20. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

bball

21. blinger

blinger Guest

reeallllyyyy? i pulled the campaign because the conversions were to high, i figured it would raise a red flag since its my first ever campaign. :rofl: back to business on monday I suppose. I plan to setup a blog so I can fake n not blank the referrer.. Also, to keep things down, im going to spread it out over a few different offers.

how long til i can reinvest this money into some whitehat..aka, when do the networks usually pay on a net30?

22. Necromancer

Necromancer Guest

EPC stats and shit?

net30 = 30 days after make money period is so usually at the end of the month of the next month

23. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

if you are with a good network if you make 1k a week they will wire your money weekly like for me money I made from mon-sun I get paid the following thursday

24. transistor

transistor Well-Known Member

PM me what you did and i'll tell you if you'll get in trouble or not

25. mj1133

mj1133 Active Member

Technically there is nothing wrong w/ this...