Blackberry 7290 Question-Problem

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Icedtea, May 7, 2007.

1. Icedtea

Icedtea New Member

I just recently got a Blackberry 7290 and for some reason, if I miss a call it doesn't tell me I did.

For example if my wife calls me and I don't hear it, when I look at my phone later, it doesn't say "1 missed call" then tell me it was her. It just shows the regular blackberry screen.

Does the phone not actually log missed calls, or do I need to change a setting somewhere?

Thanks,
    -Tea

2. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

wait, you just got a 7290?

thats kinda old....

3. Icedtea

Icedtea New Member

Work wanted me to get a blackberry but wanted me to pay for it, and there's no way I'm gonna shell out 2 to 300 for a pearl. Plus I'm not really into phones like a lot of people. I've never even owned a phone with a camera.

4. BlackWRX02

BlackWRX02 OTs Cingular Guru

ok, well then...

Check your main display. On most of the newer BB's its listed as an icon on the main display (much like a mail or voicemail icon) and you can go to the phone portion and it will have an incoming or outgoing arrow next to the number that called.
    again this may be totally different depending on carrier and the phone itself

5. Icedtea

Icedtea New Member

Ya I figured it out. I really like the phone overall, but the way missed calls works is pretty idiotic.