TAT blaa, is there anything i could do to my frenum piercing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MP, Oct 8, 2004.

1. MP

MP New Member

had it for over a year now and I love it. Only thing is that it's kinda plain (ss). I've read that it's not a very good idea to get anything other then a SS bar.

to what extent is that true? I'de really like to get a cool blue or black looking bar instead. I think it would look pretty tight and give me the opportunity to change things up a little. I haven't had any problems with it since i got it. It owuld get a little irritated if me and my girl have lots of crazy sex for a few days straight but overall it's always clean/healthy/doesn't hurt.

is there any type of colored SS bar i could get or something? If it's a bad idea what if i kept it super clean (like i do anyways).

hheellppp, i'm bored wif my wiener :hs:

2. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

I just got mine with a blue titanium bar. Titanium comes in many colors, you could try that.

How long after you got it until you went to town?

3. MP

MP New Member

i waited 6 weeks.

so you got titanium ehh? hmmm, i'll definitly look into that!!

4. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Have you checked out the frenal ladder thread? I think it looks great hanging out with a couple of friends :big grin:

5. MP

MP New Member

i don't want a ladder (neither does the g/f) just a chance to get a different colored bar or something.

6. Adonis

Adonis Guest

I have had a flexible plastic bar in mine. Mine is on the top instead of the bottom. But now I put the SS bar back in and just change the balls every so often. I also found these little rubber "fingers" that go over the balls and the GF loves it.

7. MP

MP New Member

ohhhhhh link to where i could get something like that??? that sounds awesome!!! :bowdown:

8. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

yo you have got to link those.

I'm getting a new bar bell for my frenum, I didn't know if to chose silver or titanium. my girlfriend says she doesn't like the taste of metal, so do all of them taste like metal?

yeah I know that sounds like a stupid question.

9. Adonis

Adonis Guest

I dont have a link, I just found them in a shop one day while I was looking for different balls. They are pretty cool. I would try ebay out of all places although I dont know what they are called. Good luck on your search.