TAT bitten by the piercing bug...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mongorunner, May 28, 2006.

1. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

i never used to be one who really was into piercings but i recently got my left side of my lip done(14ga steel stud) and now i want the other side done for reasons i haven't figured out yet....i keep asking myself, is it goign to be like a desease or what now that i want more....:noes::rofl:

also is it possible that my lip can be healed after only 2 weeks?? i mean it doesn't hurt no swelling no nothing not even red anymore...:dunno:

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

It'll take a few more weeks before its near healed.

3. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

thats what everyone tells me...i just can't wait to rid myself of this plain looking stud...:wtc:

Last edited: May 28, 2006
  4. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

I never followed those rules to change the stud. With my left ear I changed the earring after a couple weeks. When I did my right ear I pierced it normal then a day later it was at 6. I changed it every few days to put on solution(Allergic to the o-rings but I thought it was infected)

5. leeHA

leeHA New Member

everyone is different but 6 weeks is about average for lips. i'd say wait it out so you don't risk an infection. i just got my right lip re-pierced again for snakebites.

6. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

:cool: thats what i want, but i don't think ill ever wear two rings at once...that looks kinda:ugh: IMO, ill wear a stud on one side ring on the other...vise versa or just studs