Bitches is crazy.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kramer, Oct 8, 2009.

1. kramer

kramer New Member

Long and short of it:

Met a girl at a party a few weeks ago, got the number. Hang out with her the day after the party and smoke a joint together, get to know one another a little bit better. Turns out we have a lot in common, and she's actually the first girl I have considered dating in quite a while.

We hang out an average of about once or twice per week since then because of conflicting schedules, nothing huge or anything; ice cream, watch a movie at my place, play some pool, etc etc.

I can tell that things are going well just because of how good of a time we are having with each other, the looks shes giving me, and whatnot.

Probably the biggest indicator that she's interested that I've gotten thus far: While hanging out one night, she says: (paraphrased slightly)
    "Can I ask you an awkward question?"
    "Sure..."
    "Whats your favorite sex position?"
    "Doggy style"
    "Ohh good answer. Me too"

Later in the night after we part ways, I get a text: (verbatim)
    "Do you prefer slow and romantic or fast and hard?"
    "Fast and hard"
    "Haha good answer again"

So at this point I'm like, okay, this is waaay too easy...

Hang out with her one final time to seal the deal. I ask her out on a date (I made specifically sure to call it a date, as to eliminate any option of any type of friend-date or friend-outing or whatever), she accepts, and I am happy.

We get to the end of the night as we're saying bye to each other. I move in to kiss her, and she denies me!

I'm sure I had some type of look plastered all over my face along the lines of :eek3::eek3::eek3::eek4::eek4::eek4: for the rest of the night. And understandably so, I think.

So I ask her whats up with the denial. She responds with: (paraphrased, again. I have a pretty crappy memory)
    "I cant kiss you because I just got out of a 5 year relationship that I've been in since I was 18 and I just want some time to be single"

This was particularly interesting to me because, well, she pretty much took my reasoning for her having no reason to not kiss me, and spun it the opposite way.

She then retorts with (referring to the whole kiss thing)"Maybe after we go out on that date"

Come to find out later from a little Facebook stalking that she got out of her relationship 4 months ago...

Wtf, vag?

Ughhhhhh this shits exhausting :rolleyes:

2. k624ash

k624ash New Member

forget about her and move on, I know a girl who just got out of a relationship, she loves talking sex with me and is very flirty. But I also know she isnt going to put out for anyone anytime soon. She just wants some attention and flirtation.

3. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

dont waste any time on her, she wont give you what you want

4. seismic

seismic New Member

Maybe you missed your move when she was asking about positions...

5. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

she's still not over the guy...i wouldn't give up just yet though.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

If I were you, I'd back off. When she contacts you asking "wtf" just tell her in a straightforward manner that you want more from her than what she has to offer. That you aren't looking for a relationship now, but you aren't opposed to getting into one either, but that you are out to have a good time and see what happens.

7. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I'd also say that if she gets pissy and turns it around on you as "just wanting sex" or some dogshit like that, I'd agree with her. I'd say something like "Yup, I absolutely expect to kiss, hug, and fuck the women I date. But that's not all I expect nor all i want."

8. kramer

kramer New Member

I'm reasonably sure she's over the other guy. As far as I know, he no longer lives in the area. She's really never said a word to me about him, so it's not like I'm her shoulder to cry on or anything. So at least thats good.

Yeah that's a good idea... I always plan on doing that, but I have really shitty willpower unfortunately. I even go so far as to delete her number from my phone to resist the urge to text her with some random bullshit, but then she texts me and we start talking again.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well, when she texts you, tell her what I just told you to say to her.

She's looking for your boundaries, man. Set them.

If you aren't firm in your boundaries in the very beginning, then she'll walk all up and down you.

Be strong, man.

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

She wanted someone to fuck, not someone to date. Either change your game plan or move on :dunno:

11. kramer

kramer New Member

This... probably not so much. Detail I forgot to include-

Texted her the same night and asked "Why did you ask me so many questions about sex but then deny me when I tried to kiss you?"

To which she replied "Asking and acting are two different things"

Good advice, thanks.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

How did you respond to that? ("asking and acting are two different things")

13. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

i wouldnt say just cause a girl doesnt kiss on the first date that things wont pan out sexually...alot of people are like that

3rd date son!

14. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I guarantee she isn't over it yet. That doesn't mean she isn't ready to get back out there again though. Just means 5 years is a long time- especially if they got together at 18. If you really like her be patient and see where it goes. Otherwise move on.

15. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

Distance helps, but the fact that it was a long relationship and that she actually told you she wanted some time before jumping into another relationship shows she is not over him. 5 years is a long time.

Her actions don't necessarily mean she's not interested in you. If you like this girl, take your time...go out on dates...give her some space. If you don't wanna deal with all that BS, then move on.

16. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

pretty much what i said :o

17. kramer

kramer New Member

I think I said something neutral and sarcastic to the effect of

"You're right, asking and acting do mean two different things." :coolugh:

I guess I'll just have to see where it goes. I decided I wont text her for a while and just give her some space, time, whatever.

She said she'd get back to me with her work schedule as to when she'd be willing to go out. So when she does, I'll just put it all out on the table and see what she says.

Even if she just wants to be friends, I'm strangely okay with it. Not the end of the world. I'd rather just have closure as to what our current status is than be constantly confused.

18. kramer

kramer New Member

UPDATE: Going out on third date tonight to celebrate the Bills embarrassing loss and being the worst team in the NFL! :rofl::rofl:

Will do what you said Viper, that's a very well-worded way of putting it.

19. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

bills fans should be hugged, that was just sad.

20. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

:rofl:

whyimsingle.txt

21. kramer

kramer New Member

People from Buffalo are used to being let down. Don't feel bad for us.

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:dunno:

I'd rather be single and true to myself then to play some BS game, jump through hoops, or manipulate someone to get with me.

23. ZSPTurbo

ZSPTurbo New Member

I dont think thats what hes saying. The point is that talking that way / having that type of attitude, is going to get you nowhere with women.

People always say women are attracted to confidence but they dont say why or what part of it. What they are attracted to is the fact that confident people have other interests - if she doesn't fit what you want and how you want it, theres other stuff to pay attention to. When she sees your attention is elsewhere when she expects it on her, she will pursue. If you are purposefully setting up rules, boundaries, expectations etc, you're gonna be turning away girls all the time.

Also, "Kiss, hug or fuck" sounds hilarious.

24. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well, if you want to get technical, he's just trolling. One glance at most of his other posts will show you that he's just here to troll. :dunno:

And that's just it...if me being myself, being totally upfront and honest about my intentions, is going to get me "nowhere" with women, then so be it. That's MY point. I'm far more interested in being true to myself than I am to pretend like I'm something else and jump through some hoops for a woman. ;)

It's not really setting up "rules" though.

It's taking a woman who is playing head games and saying "Look, I don't play like that. You can either be real with me, or get the fuck along."

It's about weeding out the girls who are just wasting your time. And a girl who sits around talking about sex, but pushing you away at any advance (essentially just teasing with you) is going to be a big fat waste of time.

25. haargerman

haargerman ayuh.

Viper speaks the truth.

Sometimes a lot easier said than done though. I can understand not wanting to push a girl away when you get along so well with them. Sometimes its nice to have that companionship or that attention. There comes a point where you need to draw the line though.