Bit of a virgin question...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by coughlin's law, Dec 1, 2009.

1. my gf takes the pill, and sometimes we do it without a condom but i never bust inside of her... so suppose i'm doing it without a condom, and i know (and i mean i know) when i'm going to bust so i bust on her -- can she lick me, or suck on me for a while -- and then am i good to go?

basically, if i bust once, can she suck on me, and am i good to go again without a condom --- or is there a risk involved?

2. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you still have seamen in your dick after you bust. the only way its gonna come out is if you pee and wash with soap.
    however, we're splitting hairs here. if she's taking her pills regularly and properly, the odds of her getting pregnant are <1%

IB someone comes into the thread and says OMG MY GF GOT PREGNANT ON THE PILL. IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! well, for 99% of us, it does.

3. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

After my husband's vasectomy we were told for him to 'clear the tubes' for a few weeks before trying it unprotected. So based on that advice I think a simple suck would NOT give you a clear vas.

4. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

This. Honestly, if you take your BC correctly, the chances of getting pregnant are as HuskiRuski stated. <1%.

So by doing what you're already doing, because you'd still have semen on your dick, if she was going to get pregnant, she would still get pregnant despite you not ejaculating inside her. So either go the full tilt since you're risking it anyway, or wrap it up. Or as HR suggested, go wash your dick off after before you go another round.

5. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

having her suck you off would not make it much safer, if any. but if she's on the pill, it shouldn't matter.

there is always risk involved, but like HuskiRuski said, it's very small. if she's good about taking her pill, the bigger concern with not wrapping up is STDs/STIs.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I'm confused as to the question.

Are you asking if you fuck her, cum on her (not in her), then have her suck your dick for a while (to get the excess out??) and then get another erection and fuck her again, if you can cum in her that second time?

Every time you cum there is sperm in the ejaculate.

Your body makes a lot of sperm. You're not going to use it all up in one ejaculation and then be firing blanks for the rest of the night.

But if she's on the pill and taking it correctly and not taking any medication that interferes with it, you should be pretty safe.

7. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

the way i read it, he wants to know if it's safe to enter her vag w/o a condom after he cums, but he still plans to pull out before cumming again :dunno:

8. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

if you knew better you'd know pulling out is not an acceptable way of birth control, but she's on the pill so i wouldn't be worrying.

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

if you knew better, you'd know it absolutely is.

(hoping you take the bait so i can own you).

10. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

:rofl:

11. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

Strangely enough, I recently read in Men's Health that the real-world failure rate for withdrawal and condoms is almost exactly the same. 16 and 17%, if I remember correctly, with withdrawal being 1% riskier.

Growing up (14 - 18 or so, when my gfs mostly werent on the pill) I used condoms the vast majority of the time with my gfs and definitely with hookups.. but there were plenty of times I didn't.

The times I didn't were almost exclusively post-ovulation, though. I even used to cum in them back then if I knew their period was coming up in a few days (and they were very regular, etc). I didn't make the decision to cum in them alone, however; it was at the request of the gf.. but it was hot as shit then for sure.

Anyhow dude your girl is on the pill, quit being a pussy. I have done exactly what you described in the first post more than once. Pulled out, came, milked the fuck out of my dick so that every last bit of semen came out.. dried my urethra out on a rag or something thoroughly and got back to fuckin. Never got anyone pregnant like that.

I wouldn't condone that shit, though.