Bit of a dilemma....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dorn, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Dorn

Dorn New Member

I'm going to just try and keep this short and simple. Don't feel like rambling on.

Friend from school had her birthday bash last night, which was getting a limo and going to the bars. A couple friends of hers from back home came down for it, and one I immediately thought was unbelievably beautiful. We all get back to my friend's house, the girl gets on the couch and tells me to lay down with her. I do, we end up kissing a bit, then cuddling the rest of the night and this morning. Never did get her number though.

Here's the dilemma. The friend with the birthday last night, I like her, and she's well aware of it. She likes me, and I'm well aware of it. We talked about this one night. However, she also has a boyfriend, but will make advances towards me. For this reason, I can't see anything ever happening with us relationship wise. She's cheated on him with me once (while lying to me about being single), and there's been many more times we've made out.

With the other girl, I'm kind of curious. Only thing that makes me not want to do anything is that she lives around an hour and a half away, which I really don't want to deal with. But at the same time, who knows. Do I approach my friend and bring up the idea of liking her and ask her for her number, or just leave it be and hope I see her again sometime here and see what happens?

EDIT: Ok, after thinking about this for a few minutes, I honestly don't even know why I consider this a dilemma. I guess my feelings for the friend, even though I know I couldn't commit to her if that situation even did arise sometime?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  2. Troy

Troy New Member

Why would you even consider being with a girl who cheated, trust me bro you will be the next one cheated on. NO BRAINER here.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I just want you to know this exact thread gets written 5 times a week, always by men.

Every time the guy tries to justify the girl he digs cheating on her current boyfriend with him. Every thread he also tries to deny it would never happen to him if they were together, as if it's obvious their bond is SO STRONG she'd never possibly have eyes for another once they were together :hsugh: And every single time the guy wastes days, weeks, months waiting around for this chick to leave her bf for him and they almost never do....

Just wanted to point that out first. Leave the taken "friend" alone. Pursue the new girl if you want, but she'd be an LDR-which also seems pointles to me unless it would just be for casual sex only.

4. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

:roflw:

You win the $64,000 prize! (which I do not have)

5. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Whoa whoa whoa, apparently people didn't read my post.

When we first met and talked, then hooked up, I didn't know about the boyfriend and wanted to pursue something. When I found out, I didn't call her or talk to her until she called me one night a couple months afterwards. In no way would I get into a relationship with her if her and her current boyfriend broke up. I've seen what she does, and I'd always have my doubts, something I wouldn't even want to deal with.

I guess I'm more trying to figure out why I think this is even a dilemma. Like I said, maybe it's because I do have feelings for this girl, even knowing what I just put above, and that brings up the conflict with approaching her and asking for her friend's number.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well obviously you care about her somewhat still because she as brought up in the post as some sort of "oh no, what do I do with this new girl I like...this girl I kinda dig might like me too but she has a bf!"

I think the answer is relatively simple. You also ignored the last part of my post.

7. Dorn

Dorn New Member

Honestly, I kind of did. It seemed like you took it as "this girl with a boyfriend has been making advances on me and has cheated on her boyfriend with me, should I date her?" type of thread, which it wasn't. No intentions of dating this girl. Yeah, I like her. There's feelings there. I won't act on them in a relationship sense, it'd be nothing but trouble and headaches.

The other girl, I'm interested in. I just don't know if I should approach my friend about getting her number though.

Which, by the way, she made a remark tonight about me messing around with her friend. :o

8. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Just put it in the Girl with a BFs butt and call it a day... you can get with the other friend in the future...

9. Dorn

Dorn New Member

:ugh: