bisexual g/f

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by teamkiwi, Jan 17, 2006.

1. teamkiwi

teamkiwi New Member

Hey all. I have a problem where my g/f who I adore is bi and having occasional sex with her strictly lesbian friend. I am struggling with the thought of someone else in my babys bed instead of me etc etc. I know its wrong to expect her to suppress that side of her. We are great together normally including sex life. Am I being a prat or is should I bail and always have that not knowing feeling ? Id love a bi females view too please. thanks

2. Proteus

Proteus OT Supporter

If you have a problem with it, bail now. Nothing anyone says here is going to honestly help you not have an issue with it...

3. Kytro

Kytro I am become death, shatterer of worlds

Would you be happy to share her with another guy? If not then of course you having trouble - sharing close affection is never easy.

Just because she is bi does mean she should be able to have sex with other people if you are both not comfortable with it.

4. skelm

skelm New Member

:werd:

5. teamkiwi

teamkiwi New Member

but isnt it wrong for me to expect her to hide her bi urges ? I feel it would only haunt her later in life. Sheesh I love her too much maybe. Is having sex with another girl the same as a guy in that sence too ? Im lost

6. skelm

skelm New Member

Tell her you want to go have sex with a guy and see how she takes it ;) She should get the point then...

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Nope, I have a bi gf. She did one move once that was kissing another female. I said that was a BIG NO NO. She also said that it was an expirament and that when she didnt it meant nothing like when we kiss. Either way she has vowed to never do anything with another female while i'm with her. Even though I do discuess with my gf all the time chicks on TV. Personally I feel that gives her time to release her BI actions. Either way she has vowed to me. I think thats fair, if she loves me then her attractions phyiscally should be with me. Not with other people.

Basically it doesnt fly with me and I dont think it should with you.

Feel free to ask because I have a lot of experience and situations with my lovely bi girlfriend.

8. teamkiwi

teamkiwi New Member

thanks ppls, its a shame cos normally we are so happy together. obviosly its hard for me to understand what a gay/ lesbian/bi person goes through if they have to suppress their sexual urges too long. you hear all the time how women who were happily married with kids etc seperate totally because they are gay and suppressed it or didnt know

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

IMO just because someone is bi does not give them ANY excuse to fool around. Rewind's post is on the money.

If someone's bi and needs to have sex with men and women to be happy then they shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't accept that, plain and simple.

10. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Also just to further drill this, it is no different and sexual orientation should no be brought in. Step back and look. Shes getting pleasure from another person. Why does it matter whiether it's a chick or a guy or a it. Either way it's someone other than you and in my relationships that doesnt fly. If thats ok in yours then just let her know and you can do the same till she learns :wiggle:

11. teamkiwi

teamkiwi New Member

good points for a f'd situation, they are all taken onboard and appreciated

12. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

of course it's not wrong. cheating is cheating.

13. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I feel you on this... my ex was bi and I am very much into monogamy... well after a couple years she decided to get her fix anyway. Eventually she ended up screwing girls and boys behind my back.

Long story short: stand up to her and make your position known, if she can't handle it then you had best leave. And avoid bi chicks in the future. They ain't right.

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: bi or not, she is being with someone else. Unless you had told her prior that her dating another female is fine. Some people are ok with that :dunno:

But I see it as cheating, male or female, its still someone else she is going to for emotional and sexual pleasure. Not cool.

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My ex-wife was bi.

What I realized was that she was essentially cheating on me any time she did not bring the woman home for both of us. She was with another person and did not care about me enough to control her urges.

Sure, I could pick up some random person at a bar and screw her. I'm not bi, but that's still another person. Just because she is bi that allows her to be with another person. The whole "Bi" arguement is NOT a reason to cheat on you. In my opinion, she is cheating.

My fiance is bi-curious, and she'll kiss other women, but never when I am not around. And she'd NEVER do anything alone. And we have discussed this and realized that we care for each other so much that we'd never want a threesome. It would be very damaging to the relationship.

So, me? I would tell the GF that she needs to be with you and you alone, or gone.

------------------

For reference, my wife did have a lesbian GF for a while. We ended up having a threesome. This was a self-professed lesbian who had not been with a guy for something like 14 years (she was 28) and ended up liking sex with me so much that it made problems with HER and the wife. In the end what happened was that the GF and I started spending time alone and having a lot of sex, so my wife actually felt left out then! So, seeing as how it made her feel, I realized that my feelings were valid. So what I felt was very valid - being left out of something with your GF/BF is not good. I ended up leaving them and am much happier. In fact, I would not have a threesome any more with anyone I cared about in any way.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

not any more wrong than her expecting you to repress your natural urge to have sex with more than one woman

She's cheating on you, plain and simple. How would she react if you started sleeping with someone else? And don't let the gender issue cause confusion: she is attracted to both sexes, you are attracted to one. The sex of another person she sleeps with isn't relevant: If she can be with someone outside the relationship, so can you.

I'm sort of in your situation in that my girl has been with girls before, but she prefers men and now that she is with one that can please her she doesn't mess with girls. But she knows how I feel and that if she started seeing girls then I would start seeing other girls too.

Have the two of you agreed to be exclusive? Was she sleeping with this female when you two got together? Was there a point at which she "locked you down" and she expected you to not be dating other women?

17. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Am I the only one who thinks he should try and capitalize on this?

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rolleyes: Maybe you should just stop posting in the vag...

19. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

QFT!

i would say that i am 100% ok with her actions, but if she can fool around with other girls, so can I. see how she likes that. if shes ok with it, enjoy a nice open relationship.

if she tries to pull the bi card, shut her down. thats complete bullshit.

20. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Do yourself a favor and quit with your "holier than thou" attitude. As much as you'd like to believe it, you're not the be all and end all.

Instead of thinking of a bisexual girlfriend as a negative thing, reframe it as something positive. It's all in how you view it.

21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If you read my post, you'll see that I've done that. It's not really all that cut and dry once you get into it, sadly.

Now, if it were two women whom I was *not* dating, sure.

22. C.K.

C.K. New Member

my girlfriend is bi... i know shes not sleeping with other guys so as long as shes honest with me about the girls i dont care... infact i think thats fuckin hott!

23. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

That sucks, I say leave her.

Bi girls are hot if ur just screwing them. But I can not bring my self to phisically/emotionaly share someone I love, regardless of what the person thats fucking them has beewten their legs.

24. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

No, you can bewbie watch together.

I like what kytro said. Very appropriate.

Now, have you asked if you can share in her bi experience? Because you'd have the same issues whether it was with a guy or a girl. And this way, she gets what she wants and you get what you want...to not be left out.

25. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

HOLY SHIT! Im sure he never thought about that before. ALL HAIL DARK CLOUD!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Idiot.:ugh:

Also some people think outside the mentallity of a 15yo, you should try it once yourself before giving sex and relationship advice.