Birthday?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Mar 7, 2010.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Okay, since I do not have a real sub (falconer) I am not allowed to use the search engine.....FUBAR. The girl in the 'Success!" thread's birthday is this coming Tuesday, the 9th. Now i've met the girl on the 25th of february, and while we're not official, and are 'trying' to take things slowly, she does act very much into me, and I see us definitely turning this into a boyfriend/girlfriend (I put the boyfriend first cause I wear the pants! BAM).

Anyway, Birthday is in 3 days, WTF do I even begin thinking about to get her...she likes everything, but seafood. help please! :wavey:

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Under the bed cuffs.

3. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

lol at first i was like :ugh:

then i saw the thread and remember i read through it and liked what i read, and i was like :h5:

edit: im not good with bday gifts, especially just starting out.

4. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

nothing she can have for a keepsake like a watch or something. give her a good time,

i just say that because i have been the tool (i say tool because it was unnatural for me to act the way i did) that just met a girl and was stupid about getting her something for her birthday-and she split,

anyways, if you really think this will last, then you have plenty of birthdays to get "something"

just be nice, wish her a happy day once and go about your daily business.

i mean that is just my perspective based on how things went wrong for me in the past by acting in the way i acted. If i had acted naturally the way i should have, she probably could have still been a part of my life

she can expect you to get her something and split if you dont or she can expect you not to get her anything since you just met and split if you do get her something.

so either way, you have to do what you think is the thing to do. if it turns out that you did what you thought was the right thing and she splits, then why would you want her around? to force yourself to act unnaturally for some reason?

5. God of Thunder

haha, thank you sir! :h5:

6. God of Thunder

Well I think the right thing to do is get her something small, we're already going to do dinner Tuesday night, but I would feel bad not getting her anything, even if I haven't known her that long.

7. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

well that is cool by me. i say do it then. we are all different dude. I am obviously not like you. i read the update in your other thread. it sounds like win and if you what you say is accurate of the actual situation, i don't see how acting like you naturally feel would cause you any worry.

i met this girl just today and it was the first time in ages that i "knew" there would be no doubts or uncertainties and having that knowing is so cool :cool:

it seems like you are in a similar situation

8. God of Thunder

I am feeling great about the situation....its one of those few times were no matter what we do, we're having fun.....most of the day friday, we literally just sat on her couch and watched tv, and we ended up discussing UFO's....and were having a blast doing it.....and then we went out and just kinda walked around since it was nice.....theres a definite connection going on that I think we both feel.....I just don't know what to do for her birthday.....

9. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

i think the whole "do what you feel is right" thing is the way to go.

10. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

take her out to dinner, show her a good time. flowers are optional :o

11. God of Thunder

under the bed handcuffs it is.....!!:naughty:

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Card & plan a fun date.

/thread

13. VA197

VA197 New Member

See, if you are really feeling this girl, and she is feeling you, I would suggest some sort of a small keepsake, so if it works out, years later she will have it to remember your first special occasion by.

Go to that shop in the mall, called Things Remembered, and get her a keyring with her initials and birthdate monogrammed on it. It's not very expensive, but thoughtful, and she'll be able to put her keys on it and be reminded of you every day and smile. We're talking a $15 dollar gift that will be very special to her, without being overbearing.

Then take her out to a nice dinner...some little hole-in-the-wall restaurant that serves really good food...no chain restaurants. Then maybe a walk after dinner, and you give her the gift. I guarantee this will melt her heart.

Be sweet, tell her how beautiful she looks, that you like her hair, her dress...women really do love to hear all those sweet nothings from a man we are interested in. Make the date as romantic as possible, and she will be putty in your hands!

Good luck! I wish you all the best!

14. Reign

Reign Banned

Nice dinner, fun activity. Basically, a fancy date.