Birthday present

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tDoYatRoM, Sep 5, 2009.

1. tDoYatRoM

tDoYatRoM New Member

Ok, I'm not sure whether this belongs in this forum. I know that this is not the on-topic part of the forum but I want ask you for serious replies only anyway.

My older brother turns 27 in a few days, and I have been considering getting him an dating ebook for men. If I would have gotten something like that before I knew that they existed (they helped me A LOT) I would probably have been thrilled.

Is it anyone that thinks this is a good idea? Would you have apprecitad it?

The main reason why I'm doubting giving him this is because it could probably turn into something quite ankward between us, we are not close at all and we have never talked about dating or women together, which also means I don't even know if he needs it, I don't know whether he is succesful with women or not. He has always been great to me so I would hate to see him settle or marry some woman that he doesn't really like that much in the first place, then get divorced, go through all types of sh-t and so on.

I'm not talking about any of those PUA ebooks, I'm talking more about one of those that basically tells you to stop acting like a wimp, why you should do so and so on.

2. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

If your relationship is as stated..a simple card with something that comes from the heart will mean alot more.

A GPS for his car would also be wicked nice, or a watch.

3. tDoYatRoM

tDoYatRoM New Member

I don't know about that, you and I might have very different experiences with those types of books, but they helped me change a lot for the better.

Maybe it was stupid to ask since you know neither of us.

4. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

Pretty much sums it up. Get a new idea.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, getting that for a friend who knew you had read it and gotten great results would make sense.....Buying it out of the blue for a brother you're not close to at all=strange.

Cobra is right, there are plenty of other gifts you could get a brother. Watch, GPS, techy toy, etc.

6. alkalinesolo

alkalinesolo Active Member

IMO getting him that would basically be saying "I know you suck with women, so this might help." That could lead to 3 possible outcomes

- He sucks with women, thus appreciates it.
    - He is great with women, and laughs it off.
    - He is somewhere in the middle (like most men), and it's a slap in the face.