Birthday Gift for a Friend..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Legend Zero, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

So i wanted to get this friend something out of the ordinary.. you know everyone always gives her purses, clothes, i've given her jewelry in the past and am a bit long out of reach for ideas.. in the past have gotten her a bracelet, belly button ring, a shift knob for her car..lol

i wanted to get her tickets to a comedy club..maybe jerry seinfeld who is playing close by to where we live.. is it weird to jus lets say buy her two tickets and just give it to her? (alluding to take whoever she wishes)

or should i make it more like a evening out for her..and make it so its me n her? :)

thanks in advance guys =)

2. notsousual

notsousual New Member

What are your intentions with said friend?

3. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

continue our friendship nothing more...

used to be really into her and she told me she isn't like that about me, still was really into her..lmao.. but now im done with those feelings.. been a good yr.. we are pretty good friends, when we talk, we can easily do so for hours.. but we don't hang out alot for w.e. reason..:)

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well, friends CAN do things together and just be friends... I'd say the comedy club is a good idea, just tell her since y'all dont get to hang out together much that you thought this would be fun. There's nothing at all wrong with that.