Birth Control

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NVMY03GT, Jan 15, 2006.

1. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

2. Nae Nae

Nae Nae New Member

it contains Nonoxynol-9, so it's probably gonna burn.

3. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

Tried using 'em before, several times actually. There is no burning sensation what-so-ever, can't even tell they're there. But every time I used 'em...no matter how many times I read over the directions...I never felt nearly as comfortable using them as I did a condom or The Pill. Maybe it was because I couldn't tell it was there, but it just seemed like I was missing something and because of that they were going to be ineffective. :dunno: But I was also paranoid about that stuff at the time. :p

4. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

My wife and I used those for over a year with no baby. We were really good about putting them in though and waiting the 15 minutes or more for them to melt. It was fun because there are no hormones and no condoms or other barriers. Almost like using nothing at all. She never felt any stinging but I sometimes did. It wasn't bad though because it was always after sex. They are also nice because she could sneak one in up to a few hours before boning and we could just start up as if we were using nothing.

HOWEVER, we would not have been in trouble if we got pregnant. We aren't highschoolers or anything so we said if we got pregnant, so be it. We only had our baby after we started boning with no protection. If you don't have to worry about STDs, the VCF film or Encare "bullets" can be great.