Birth control usage

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 1200mk, Mar 29, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

does it matter if you take it the same time everyday? or does it just have to be once a day, anytime?

2. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

it should be around the same time every day. if u deviate from the regular time by too much, it can lead to spotting in between periods

3. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

what's spotting in?

4. weakone

weakone New Member

Spotting is when she'll bleed a little bit, then stop, then it could start again, etc. It's better to take it around the same time every day to prevent misuse and the chance of forgetting to take it all together. While doubling up sometimes isn't a terrible thing, if you forget to take it too often, it won't serve it's purpose.

5. Sandy5396

Sandy5396 New Member

It's suggested that you take it around the same time for habit forming. But you're really ok if you deviate a little bit, but don't take one Wednesday at 7am, and then the next one Thursday at 10pm. Assuming we're not talking about the mini pill...

6. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

actually i started on the pill back in october, and it says all over the instructions to take it at the same time every day. and a friend of mine used to take it way off schedule like one in the morning one day, one at night the next...and she has a five month old son now. so be careful!!!! and use two forms of protection. :)

7. Bella

Bella New Member

I used to take the pill for years around the same time then I stopped, when i started up again I didn't take it at the same time and I started my peroid all over again every friday for 2 months. Even after I regulated the pill each day it still took a month for it to become normal

8. orie

orie social assassin

my GF takes it roughly the same time. M-F its usually at 7am. Sat and Sun its like at 10am or 11am

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

If you can't do the pill around the same time, try Depo Provera shots. You only have to go in every three months. So easy!!!

10. Bella

Bella New Member

I've thought of those but I'm scared to death of needles but yet I have 10 piercings hmmm. Dont they hit you in the hip with that?

11. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

yeah it's a good idea, but some people spot every day for three months when they get the shot.
    and once you get it you cant reverse it, so you could be stuck bleeding all the time.

12. Nikolette

Nikolette New Member

What's the deal with the patch, I for one am not a believer. How can a sticky pad on my body prevent pregnancy?? it's like if you hold something in your hand it doesnt really penetrate into your bloodstream. You get your hand wet, the water doesn't absorb it dries off. Am I missing something?

13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Ever seen a nicotine patch? Works in the same way.

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Also, I have been on Depo for a year now. Sure, I did spot for a little while, but now I totally don't even have to deal with periods at all! Woo hoo!!!!

They "get you" in the upper arm with it. ;)

15. weakone

weakone New Member

There were a few threads about the shot causing bone deficiency and such if used for a long time. Might want to do a search about it.. It wasn't too long ago.

16. pbj

pbj New Member

i've heard that the pill can make you gain a fair bit of weight and get all depressed...

ladies?

17. Donger

Donger Guest

yah so when she's on the pill I can jizz in her vagina without a condom? cool. :bowdown: to this pill!

18. iluvtoswallow

iluvtoswallow New Member

I never gained weight or got depressed because I was on the pill.. it did make my boobs bigger though :wiggle:

19. weakone

weakone New Member

I was extremely depressed on one pill, on the other I had horrible morning sickness every morning, and on the one that I was on recently, I felt great and lost weight. Different effects for different girls.