Birth control(the ring)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by VibraNation, Nov 3, 2005.

1. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

2. BOTLFED98

BOTLFED98 New Member

fuk that thing, my gf just got pregnant using that thing within the first month we got together...........now on the pill

3. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ummm, I dunno you guys but:
    "During the first month with the Ring, use a back-up method like condoms for the first 7 days"... (same if it accidentially slips out)

So maybe you guys did something wrong but of course there is always the chance that BC fails.

Anyway, my opinion: It's the pill in ring-form, isn't it? Therefore personally I think if I could choose between taking a pill every day or putting a ring in, I'd take the pill. Just seems more like a hassle to me to put that thing in and 3 weeks later I have to take it out and maybe during those 3 weeks it slips out and then I have to use a back-up BC method... meh, sounds like too much drama for me. But that's just me of course.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I just started using this last Sunday.
    I'm not quite sure that I like it honestly. It is a little bit irritating. But I also haven't been on a hormonal birth control for approx. 6 years also.
    It's very convenient, you basicaly don't have to think about it more than twice a month. My husband also says he can't feel it (which I thought for sure that he was going to), so it's good that way.