birth control pills?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by disgusting, Sep 23, 2007.

1. disgusting

disgusting is this a girl or a guy? b/c i got a hard on OT Supporter

if you take them everyday they cause you not to have a period?
    why don't all girls do this?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:uh: There are only a few that decrease your period to one every few months, the rest usually just shorten and lighten. Why don't all girls use it? I wish they did.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Not all girls bodies can skip a period. Even if you are on a monophasil BC pill....Girl A can take it every day and skip her period, Girl 2 cannot. She can bleed for as many or more days then she would if she just would have gotten her period by taking her placebo pills. Different folks, different strokes.

Some also feel that getting their period each month is better for their body, more natural. Others dont like pills like Seasonal which you get your period only 4 periods a year. Some women fear that they will get pregnant while on these pills, and not know it, until they are entering their 2nd trimester, thus leaving them with no options.

4. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Yup. I'm on depo (the shot) and havent had my period in ~7yrs.
    Every time I tell this to people who arent familiar with it I get a :ugh:
    Anyway...I do get scared every now and then b/c I dont get my period, which sucks, but I've started to keep a spare pregnancy test around b/c my "OMG I'm pregnant" freak outs usually happen late at night when I'm stressed and tired...

5. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

I read that the non-active pills were first put in there because a catholic invented BC pills and he thought if he kept the womans cycle normal the church wouldn't be quite as against it. :mamoru:

There really there for no real reason, but as JMT said, some women will have break through bleeding for months (not continuous) if they skip periods.

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

some girls don't like to skip their periods because they like to know they're not pregnant.