Bipolar chick

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Killuminati, May 10, 2007.

1. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well, I was in the past messing with this married chick who I really loved, but it's over now. And she has kinda been a bitch lately. Anway lately her sister has been flirting with me a little. And when I see her sister all I can think about is the married chick. I'm thinking about asking her out to dinner Friday night.... ( I owe her a meal actually) We were just friends but I have noticed her flirting. I"m thinking of trying to get with her to piss the married chick off. :ugh2: One other thing this bitch is totally crazy I just wanna get some and not have a relationship. I can see this being a bad idea. But I just want a little love... What do you guys think?

She is literally crazy, she told her last boyfriend she was on birth control and got pregnant on purpose.... She was not really on birth control

I might just see if she'll suck my dick... But the more I think about it, the more I think it is a bad idea..

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Those siblings sound like real winners! :ugh:

3. wtf

wtf New Member

crazy girls are the best in bed

4. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

sounds like itll be a fun time :hsugh:

5. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Sounds like you'll do it anyway. We all told you what a monumental mistake the married chick was, you even thought so. But what did you do? So what I'm saying is...you know the answer to this question, and you know OUR answer to this question.

That said...

...have fun fucking the sister.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

And that doesn't scream RED FLAG to you?

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So what happened with the married coworker?

8. 1.8t

1.8t Member

This guy has to be hammered...

9. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Well we messed around for a long time. But now she is trying to work shit out with her husband for her kids. I have no regrets I know it sounds stupid but I really loved this chick. And I know she really loved me. I admit her husband is changing to try and make the marriage work, so I understand how she can't fuck with me anymore. They are working on their marriage. The only thing is I'm still in love with this chick but I'm slowly getting over her. She loved me so much I believe that it kind of scared her, also her kids kinda started getting attached to me. They called me Dad one time.... :ugh2: And man I did get attached to her and her kids her husband was gone for like a month at a time and would only come home like for one weekend. So it was like he was not even there. But now he works close to home and is home everyday.... So it's kinda over. If I really love her I guess I need to respect the fact that she is working on her marriage. It just kinda hurts man because I know how much love we had for each other. And I really do miss that, I just need to find someone else. How do I stop loving her? I don't know if I can do that.

Look, I know everyone said it was a bad idea but really I have no regrets I really love/ed this girl.

10. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I don't see it as a mistake, I look at it as a learning experience.

11. fray

fray New Member

as does threadstarter. Good match.

12. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

did you actually get anything out of the whole experiance?

13. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

Until I met her I never realized I had the potential to love someone as much as I did. And I'm a shy guy and she really helped me open up. I think that is something tremendous I got out of this.

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:ugh2: That sounds like a really good reason to fuck her over by fucking her sister.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Ya know, if someone was in a relationship with someone, but loved someone else more, don't you think they would end the relationship and go be with the one they loved?

And this needs to be said:

YOU SIR, ARE AN IDIOT

You naively think this married woman (who you shouldn't have gotten involved with in the first place) loved you...but look who she stays with?

Now you're pursuing her bipolar sister. You have even thought that this was a bad idea, but you're still going to go for it.

Basically, your brain/common sense is telling you that it's a bad idea...but you're still going to do it?

Here's why you have no luck with women. You seriously are a pathetic loser...and it shows by your actions.

LISTEN TO YOUR BRAIN!

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Don't hate on him that much man, IMO he is the definition of an average guy: Someone who can't get it anywhere else so he goes with what limited options he has.

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So the average guy messes around for months with a married coworker who has children, risking his job, disrespecting another person's relationship, and possibly messing up some kid's lives?

The average guy then would fool around with this woman's sister, just to spite her, even knowing that she is mentally unstable, and behaves in a deceitful manner (lying about BC in order to get pregnant)?

The average guy realizes that a course of action would be bad, but does it anyway?

I feel sorry for the average guy then.

This guy has NO respect for himself whatsoever. He's showing the maturity level of a horny 14 year old.

He's not even learning from his past actions...he's just repeating his earlier mistakes, hell, I don't think he even views it as a mistake!

And I'm supposed to go easy on this guy?

18. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

She is staying with her husband for the sake of her children (in her own words) Not naive. She truly did love me man. I could tell by her actions and her emotions. I don't care if you think I"m an idiot or not but she did truly love me. We were VERY close to one another. She is scared to get a divorce. She is scared of losing her children. She is trying to make the marriage work for her children. But this does not mean that she did not truly love me. I absolutely know she did. One time we were messing around and she started crying for no reason and it freaked me out. The reason why she was crying was because I made her so much happier than her husband. And that scared her because she had never felt those emotions for someone not even her husband. And that is what I think scared her. We were both there and we both felt the same way about one another. SHe is SCARED of getting a divorce and what it would do to her kids that is why she is trying to make her marriage work. I have to respect that. You may not belive she really loved me but she did.

And I am not a pathetic loser, you need to calm down man or stay out of this thread. :rolleyes:

I have decided not to mess with her sister that would just be wrong. I was not thinking straight.

19. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I am a shy person but I am trying to get better. We really did have love for each other even though she was married it happens.

20. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

I have decided against that. I just get frustrated sometimes because the married chick has put a wall up between us but I realize she has to, to make her marriage work. She cannot continue to have feelings for me and be fully committed to her marriage. But tht still doesn't mean it doesn't suck. :hs:

21. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

You know she used to put a little perfume in her hair because she knew I smelled it... God she drove me crazy.

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Ok, serious question. What are you going to do now? Are you planning on waiting around for the married chick in the future?

You say you love her, she loves you, etc...but what are you going to do if she does end up staying with her husband?

23. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

No man it's over now, but I still love her. I just need to get over her and fine someone else. If she gets divorced in the future who knows.

24. Does Beast have to respond to this stupid thread?

Hell Fucking NO.