Bioshock - Big Daddy just disappeared?!?

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by hellodon, Feb 6, 2010.

1. hellodon

hellodon

I was in Hephaestus searching for the parts to build the bomb. This required killing 4 big daddy's and each of them had 1 piece of R-34 Wire Clusters

I had 3/4 and every other piece of the bomb in place...killed the last Big Daddy in the area and went to search the corpse..and it just disappeared before I got the R-34 from it. My last saved game is at the beginning of Hephaestus like 45 minutes ago....I dont see any other Big Daddy's in the area and I've searched all over for the body of that one. It's definitely gone. Am I fucked and have to start this part over? Anyone ever have this happen? I guess most of the game it wouldnt really matter if it disappeared but during THIS part I NEED the corpse to get the piece I need.

What the fuck...I really don't feel like doing all this over but it's looking like my only option.

2. Razardica

Razardica Active Member

pretty sure if you zone out and in they come back

there's a corpse in the corridor right on the way to the bomb workbench

3. hellodon

hellodon

I ended up just doing it over. Didnt seem like I could push forward without. Oh well.

I beat it tonight as well. Pretty cool game...might move on to 2. I dunno...i liked it but I didnt LOVE it...especially the ending. Pretty anti-climactic. The whole game was kind of difficult to follow, mostly because half the time I could barely hear what was coming out of the tapes with all of the other shit going on - but I still enjoyed it. Took me a WHILE to finish. It was one of those ones I'd pick up and put down for months at a time. I actually got it the day it came out and that was a WHILE ago.