BioKleen

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Stupify, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Stupify

Stupify OT Supporter

I'm looking to get some to see if I can get this grease like shit out of my floor mats. I have a s2k so I don't have much carpet so I don't need all that much. Anyone know where I can get a little amount asap?

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

An APC (all purpose cleaner) should work just fine. If you really want, I could send you a couple ounces (dilution rate is 32:1) but you probably wouldn't get it until Monday. Try an APC, if that doesn't work, let me know.

3. Stupify

Stupify OT Supporter

I've tried a APC, I've gone to the best car wash in town and pre soaked the shit out of them and it still hasn't come out. I need some good shit. Thats cool I plan on detailing the car over Thanksgiving so that would be enough time, I'll pay for it etc if your willing to send me some send me a pm

4. Morgan06

Morgan06 New Member

I found Bio Kleen locally at one of the hippy nature food co-ops. They sell it by the oz as well, don't know how readily accessible places like that are in SD tho.

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

If the cleaning methods you've tried didn't work, the stain is probably set. Are you getting any transfer the color of the stain when you treat and then try to wipe up?

6. Stupify

Stupify OT Supporter

I dont know if it will work on the floor mat but the carpet could use it also. I work in a pork plant not for the plant but anyways there isn't any concrete so its dirt etc so i track a lot of shit in and bring the smell with me so i am looking for some damn good cleaner