Bio-Kleen

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Paulie Walnuts, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Thanks to our friendly moderator Mr. Scotwaxxx I got a sample of Bio-Kleen. I used it on a really bad 1997 Ford Econoline van on Sunday. Sorry I forgot the camera plus I was in the dudes garage and it was 10 below so I wanted to get in and get the fuck out. But I will tell you that FAR AND AWAY it is the best carpet cleaner I have ever used and it barely suds which is nice for using with an extractor. It also has a very light pleasant sent and not that chemical smell you get with shit from CGs or elsewhere. Scott said to dilute 32-1 but I didnt believe it so I did it more like 10 to 16:1 but Im pretty sure I now could have gotten away with that 32:1 ratio. I did notice however that I did have to use a bit more product than with other cleaners but Im willing to sacarifce that just on not having that chemical smell around. Cant wait to try it out more. I definately want to pick up a gallon here this spring. Scott where do you recommend buying (links are always nice :))

Thanks again for the sample and I look forward to using it again!

Ozz

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Ryan-PM grouse on Autopia, I get mine from him.

I am amazed at what I can get out of carpets with BioKleen and my PC/Cyclo brush attachment.

3. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

This the stuff?

4. Labster

Labster OT Supporter

I have a long list of things I'm ordering for detailing... This is definitely on the list. I was using 303 and it worked great but it's kinda expensive and going 10:1 doesn't really let it stretch all that far.

How does this stuff work on headliners? That's one of the reasons I've stuck with 303.

5. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Works great on all cloth, upholstry and carpeted surfaces.

Optimum is coming out with one too that has anti-stain properties but I haven't played around with it enough to decide if I will go with it when my current stock of TLC runs out.