SRS Binge Drinking

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by veneratio, Jun 11, 2007.

1. veneratio

veneratio New Member

I hate to admit it, but I believe that if I don't change my lifestyle that my life, relationship, and career will be destroyed. I am in my mid 20's but I seem to have a problem with partying. I don't do drugs, but I drink excesivelly during my day's off, mostly weekends. I don't drink alone but it still is excessive.

I want to resolve this issue before it gets out of hand, what is the best way to do it?

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Stop drinking...that's the best way to resolve the issue.

Now if you are not an alcoholic...stopping drinking should clear up your problems. However, if you are an alcoholic, you're problems will remain and you will most likely have difficulty staying away from the booze. If you find that to be the case, I would encourage you to go to some AA meetings and start learning about the program. It can help.

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

if you were going to stop driving, how would you do it?

4. veneratio

veneratio New Member

I was off 5 days, 3 of the days I got wasted, to the point of waking up drunk and being drunk until the afternoon of that day, and than continue again. It was from this bar, to this bar, to meet these and those friends. It's like I never sobered up. I don't understand why I wake up drunk and it won't let go until like 2 or 3 pm.