BILLSLOW'S LOG LOL

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by apollotrance1, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apollotrance1

apollotrance1 Active Member

Finally tired of being on the chunky side, and time to get some fat/weight down. I did the diet adjustments and minor exercises based on some of the stickies, and have dropped FROM 225 to 185, and have been between 180-186 since I have dropped 40lbs.

5'6"
    183lbs

Starting with my bicycle, riding 20ish miles a day, while I still have no job or have yet to start school. Lets see how well this goes!! :wiggle:

2. apollotrance1

been a little busy and off track, but....

23rd
    put in alittle over 13 miles on my bike, was feeling alittle tired, so I slept in, and didnt ride as long....

24th
    Rode 15.5 miles, kind of boring without music, since I busted my head phones :mad:

still financially strapped with bills, so no time for the gym membership yet :hs:

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Bodyweight stuff at home? Better than nothing. You can get really creative with things like gallon jugs of water, pushups, lunges, etc.

4. Elfling

Elfling New Member

And grats on being down from 225! That's huge progress already.

5. apollotrance1

bro you have no idea, I was a fucking fatass! Its funny how I use to wear extra large shirts, sometimes 2x, and my pants were 38-40. Now large shirts fit nice and I am down to a 34 in the jeans. I also have a cheap $120 free weight set from play it again sports. Have a bench bar and 2 dumbell bars, with about 100-120 lbs of free weights, so I use that until I can get into the gym

6. apollotrance1

Man I am gonna have to set this thread as my OT bookmark......

Sunday
    Kind of an easy day persay, just did yard work for about 3-4 hours, so I know that was better than sitting around and watching tv

Monday - Wednesday
    Had some pretty basic days, did alittle weight lifting at home, nothing serious since I don't have a serious setup, and on top of that I did about 12-15 miles on my bike each day.

I am hoping to pick up a gym membership soon, since it will help with motivation.

7. apollotrance1

man I need to update this shit lol. Been doing basic weight lifting at my house with a cheap free-weight set from Play it Again sports, as well as ride my bike everyday. Been doing alot of diet changing, eating better and less crap. As of now I am down to 176, which is good in my mind..... :wiggle:

8. Elfling

Elfling New Member

:h5: Rock the fuck on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.