MMA Bill Cooper DQed in finals of brown belt absolute in the mundial! *details inside*

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by chechen, Aug 25, 2007.

1. chechen

chechen Brazilian Jiu Jitsu OT Supporter

Souza gets gold at brown absolute
    Absence of underwear guarantees Brazilian victory

It was the fight everybody was waiting for. After some memorable battles, Otavio Souza and William Cooper got to the brown belt open class final promising a big show for the crowd in California State University, in Long Beach. But something funny happened on the way to the podium. Otavio Sousa took home the most important title of his level because his opponent entered the fight without underwear. The curious outcome of the final match came when Willian Cooper tried to defend an omoplata and had his paints pulled down and his buttocks exposed. The American was disqualified because the rules do not allow fighting without something under the gi.

This is what "Bill" Cooper said right after the DQ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VFGuDOOhQ

To GRACIEMAG.com camera, Otavio said he did not mind winning in such an awkward way: “I finished all my opponents up to the finals and I am sure he was going to tap out too”, explained the Brazilian that spent ten months training with Braulio Estima in England. Bill said that no one told him he had to wear underwear. Tomorrow, Souza, a Ze Radiola’s student, will go after his second gold medal in the middle weight division, where he is going to face the big absence of today – Kron Gracie.

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol, that's some bullshit right there.

3. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

4. Optamix

Optamix New Member

ggaaaaayyyy