Bike

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by wyrmblight, Apr 28, 2004.

1. wyrmblight

wyrmblight Tá m'árthach foluaineach lán d'eascanna OT Supporter

Well I got some poorboy's ex-p in the other day. Got to try it out on a bike the other day. Here are the results of DACP, clearkote glaze, poorboy's exp.

Speaking of bikes, does anyone detail them often? I'm friends with a local bike shop (Harely's mostly) and they have a spot out front I can use for detailing bikes. Was thinking of just setting up a small little shop there, and would like to hear from people who detail bikes often.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Looks pretty good...although somewhat larger pics would be nice. ;)

If you want to detail bikes regularly, look into the S100 Total Cycle Cleaner, I promise it will be your best buddy. Spray down the bike, hose it off, dry it and it is clean! It will really save you time and it is safe for the entire bike.

3. wyrmblight

wyrmblight Tá m'árthach foluaineach lán d'eascanna OT Supporter

If you click on the picture it will make it larger. I've used the s100 cleanser on the bike before. I had just gotten the poorboy's ex-p and have been testing different combo's of it out. I did my silver mustang and a grayish jeep with it. I'll post pictures shortly. I plan on doing a dark green truck this weekend. Not sure which combo I will use with it though.

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

:cool: I didn't even mouse over the pics to see if you could get a larger version.

That tank looks great! Typical clear wet EX-P look!