GUN :BigThumb: to Buds Police Supply v.glock cheap

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ebtromba, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

I ordered a Glock 34 with trijicon night sights for $582. this is slightly less than a Glock 34 with the standard shitty glock sights from their non .mil discounted but very competitively priced business, budsgunshop.com, so I feel pretty good about the price.

and yes, I am military, and so such a deal is sadly not available to the general public.

this gun will be mostly a game gun, and at some point I'll probably switch the sights to something else (warren? dawson? suggestions??) and transfer the trijicons to one of my other carry glocks which still have the shitty stock sights.

anyway, the :bigthumb: is due to the fact that I ordered it sunday night, then emailed my ID scan for verification, and it was shipped sometime this (monday) morning. now that is some ridiculously prompt service, and I must say sets a personal record.

click here to unsubscribe to my blog

2. GearHead

GearHead Active Member

Why did I click the link?

3. Styk

Styk Active Member

cant you use the homeland security discount? $399 and whatever extra for the night sights..

4. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

its a citrus fiesta!

5. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

its been my experience that its tough to find a place that does this, much less have what I want in stock.

you are correct, it would have been somewhat less, though I don't think it would have been that much less as the G34, G35 cost a bit more.

6. Styk

Styk Active Member

eds public safety. I ordered through them, they were awesome, i think it was only $5 for shipping and they were awesomely fast. i guess FYI for next time.

7. DrewDown

DrewDown OT Supporter

It was only 399? There is a place here that gives the public safety discount but they said it takes a couple months. That they are assigned from Glock with a serial number that denotes public safety or some shit. I think that they wrong though

8. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

but the site says leo sales are only for Georgia residents.

http://www.edspublicsafety.com/shop/?cart=51853&cat=12

9. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

If you order it direct from glock its like 480 + shipping + tax + ffl so its around the same

10. Styk

Styk Active Member

They were blowing smoke up your ass. I called and my gun shipped the same day, or atleast the next day. They were very helpful. I would def order through them again.

EDIT: and I did receive a blue label, so they have them in stock. I also ordered my 27 when no one had them in stock. I have to assume they have a giant inventory.

11. Styk

Styk Active Member

ya I know, I saw that when i was ordering mine, but everyone told me to just call. I dont think that they have updated their website. I ordered a Glock 27 with night sites and 2 +1 extensions and it was around $480 shipped if i remember correctly. They even installed the grip extensions for me and sent the old plates with the gun. I cant say enough good things about how they took care of me.

12. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

oh ok. I still would have only saved about $20 over buds for a G34.

I will keep them in mind when the new 4th gen glocks come out soon, so thanks.