GUN biggest range douchebag EVER! *good read*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dsking85, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

so i went to the public range about 45 minutes away from me. about 10 minutes after i get there, this suburban pulls up and a couple teenagers get out of the back along with 2 adults. One of the adults looked to be LEO at first glance, he had a shirt that said POLICE on it, black cargo pants, boots, and a leg holster with some shitty 9mm in it.

while his kids are getting setup, he steps up to the firing line and pulls out his 9mm. He looks at it like it's the first time he's ever seen it, and then comes over to me and says "is that a 9mm you're shooting?" referring to my HK. i say yea. He then asks if he could borrow one of my mags for his gun because he forgot his at home:rofl: I look at his gun and IT'S A SINGLE STACK. i tell him that it WILL NOT fit. he says "but they're both 9mms":ugh: so i let him try to put one of my mags in his gun, and obviously it doesn't fit. then he says "well, all the CLIPS to our guns were interchangeable BACK WHEN I WAS IN SWAT":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i brush him off as a moron and go back to shooting. i then overhear him talking to the teenagers, telling them that he's gonna teach them some SWAT maneuvers:rofl:

this asshole yells "cease fire" and WALKS FORWARD OF THE FIRING LINE holding his AK like you'd see in counterstrike. he walks forward while crouching, stops, aims, and shoots coke cans that were about 10 yards away:rofl: he pauses to aim for about 5 seconds! walks forward crouching again, stops, shoots another one. he does this to about 10 cans, and then comes back and says "that's how they do it in SWAT!"

at this point, me and my friend are just in disbelief

about 30 minutes later, i overhear him telling the teenagers how to properly stop an attacker that's on crystal meth:rofl: he said his friend was attacked by a guy on meth, and he shot the guy 9 times in the chest, and he was still running at him:rofl: then he said his friend shot him in the legs, blowing his kneecaps out. he then tells the teenagers that if they're ever in a self defense situation, to aim for the groin and the kneecaps:rofl:

after they were done skeet shooting (against the rules at this range), he tells his friend that he's gonna run up to the BP station real quick to pick up another mag for his handgun!:rofl:

when he got back (without the mag obviously), he started doing that stupid "SWAT" crouch walking shit AGAIN!

this guy was by far the biggest douchebag i have ever laid eyes on.

but on a different not, i got a little souvenir from the range today:bigthumb:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

Back in 'Nam I was a hardcore pilot flying to F-22.

Whats that, the F-22 JUST cam into service? Bullshit... I was flying that thing decades ago. I wasn't alive during 'Nam? Bullshit... I built a time machine.

:eek5:

3. reman

reman New Member

nice read and isn't that^^^ for taxidermy?

4. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

yea

5. Gimik

Gimik New Member

That is some scary shit...

6. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

What a douchebag.

7. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:rofl: sometimes I wish we had public areas where I could just go and shoot but then I'de end up running into idiots like this. Outdoor range I goto occasionally has idiots but the RO will throw them out pretty quick if they do anything stupid. I only goto my indoor range in the morning on weekdays and most of the time its just me anyone I bring with me and a few LEO's.

8. Accord

Accord New Member

The biggest douchebag ever at my range was when the range officers made the range cold and all of us went down range to put up new targets, check our targets, etc. and this jackass goes to his lane while people are downrange, picks up his gun and is sitting there trying to sight in his weapon with a laser boresighter with the weapon loaded and people down range. The range officer started yelling at him over the PA system to put it down and step back and he was then kicked out and banned from coming back.

This happened at Markham Park for all you Florida people wondering.

9. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

oh, and i forgot. he thought HE WAS the RO. this faggot yelled cease fire about every 2 fuckin minutes to go change his faggoty little coke cans. so EVERYBODY had to stop every 2 minutes while this asshole pranced downrange.

10. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

:rofl:

i went to markham park like 3 weeks ago..they wouldnt let me fire because i had sandals on..they said i needed to have socks on.. i was like, "socks and shoes?" and he's like, "no, you can lkeep your sandals on, you just need to wear socks, too.." i was like :wtf:

and left.

11. Accord

Accord New Member

Yeah, I think Markham has got to be the most strict range EVER.

They wouldn't even let me use my IDPA practice targets because they "resembled a human form" or some shit.

12. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

yeah, it sucks cuz my house is about 10 min from there :hs:

13. Sssnake

Sssnake meh

impersonating a police officer is a big no no. There isn't any way in hell he was a cop, let alone swat and wearing a shirt that says that is a great way to get tossed in jail.

14. Accord

Accord New Member

And if you take more than 1 shot in 5 seconds they call you rambo and tell you to slow down :hsugh:.

I'm pretty close to Markham also, too bad it's the only 100 yard rifle range in the area :wtc:.

15. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

they sell those shirts almost everywhere.

16. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

You can't be serious.

17. Sssnake

Sssnake meh

yep, serious. Just wearing anything that says "police" or "sheriff" or "parole" or "deputy" is considered impersonating a police officer. You can buy those shirts online, but all legit uniform supply places require proof that you are an LEO. You can't even wear it if you are an ex LEO. Just going off roommate's info.

Shirts that state Police or other in big letters with nothing else is what I am referring to. Of course you can wear the T-shirts like I love Cops with graphics on it etc. You can't legally even wear the patches.

Example:
    http://www.qmuniforms.com/moreInfoGroup.asp?Cat=Law+Enforcement.Badges%2FPatches%2FInsignia&T1=S14+5224&I1.x=91&I1.y=32
    note "proof of occupation required"

but stuff like these are cool:
    http://www.qmuniforms.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=S58+571+A+06

because they are not standard issue clothing that departments issue.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2006
  18. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

:hsugh:

19. Sssnake

Sssnake meh

20. Accord

Accord New Member

21. Sssnake

Sssnake meh

Keep checking back. They restock pretty quick.

22. striker754

striker754 Chillin

haha get the fuck out

23. Sssnake

Sssnake meh

Just repeating what was told to me by men in blue here.

24. black96gtvert

black96gtvert "Is that goal regulation size or what!" -Happy Gil

Impersonating an officer can get you thrown in jail ive seen it before with cop lights on a car, but wearing a police shirt? thats weird. i think your info is a lil misconstrued

25. Fidel Castro

Fidel Castro OT Supporter

His ass would be in the back of my car.......