big penis = big confidence?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Dec 12, 2007.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I read batman's post in the money thread and it really got me to thinking. Ive heard a few different things on this one way or the other. Obviously, guys have only ever had one size, so I can't really imagine if I would be less confident in life if my penis was smaller, or more if it was bigger.

Girls, thinking back on the men have known, does there seem to be any real correlation between personal confidence and penis size?

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Having a large penis has absolutely NOTHING to do with confidence. Confidence stems from upbringing, personal decision and reflection on those decisions, it stems from positive thinking. I'm sure a larger penis might aid to boost the ego of someone in the sack however, but it does nothing for confidence.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

I'm not all that big (especially soft) and I have managed to become really self-confident. I still have my issues, but the one thing I do have is a pretty good image of myself nowadays.

So, I'd say that the size of your dick has nothing to do with confidence in general. YOu can be insecure about it or you can move on.

4. kiri

kiri New Member

i think there's something to be said for confidence and happiness with yourself in general. if you're thoroughly happy with yourself, like every part of your body, including how you look naked, how you perform in bed, etc., then you'll be more confident. that's not to say that guy swith small penises can't be confident or happy with themselves.

that being said, i've noticed somewhat of a correlation between penis size and confidence, but really it depends more on the overall self-esteem. if you're a big lamer with a gigantic wang, you probably still won't like yourself that much.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

no; big confidence = big penis.

confidence gets you everywhere. size doesnt matter but you look like you have a big penis if you have confidence. simply being hung like john holmes isnt going to do anything for you.

who has no confidence kuz of thier penis; im guessing its virgin crew signing in if anyone thinks this is truly the case.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  6. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

No.

My SO has a pretty big penis IMO and he lacks confidence and self-esteem. :\

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you guys don't think there are a lot of guys out there who feel like batman?

He actually thinks that he needs either a big paycheck or a big penis to impress and keep a woman

8. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

big penis does not = big confidence.

i wasn't confident at all up untill prob 3 years ago.

9. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

Hmmmm this is an interesting question that makes me think.........

Back when I was superobese, my cute lil guy was hidden and didnt get much love. Its true, a fatty cant look down and see his dick :wtc: But since Im down 200 pounds, I can see him just fine, Ive come to realize that Im a solid 7" of fun, and it does put a smile on my face.

In my case, yeah, I feel like it is a confidence booster knowing that when it comes time to whip it out, Im a smidge above average :coold:

10. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

no but the size of your e-dick matters

11. Osiris^

Osiris^ Creepy as fuck son OT Supporter

There are an abundance of different aspects of yourself, providing they are present in the correct situation, which can give you short boosts of confidence. A huge penis may, given the right situation, give you an increase in confidence. Say, for example, you had to show your penis to a nurse: I think someone’s confidence level in this situation would be in close correlation to the size of their penis. Similarly, though, having a debate in which you know you’re the most informed person on the matter would also give you an increase in confidence.

Penis size can contribute to a large collection of factors, all working together to give you an increased level of confidence, yet I don’t think the size of one’s penis is of enough relevance in day-to-day life to be a massive factor, or indeed something which would remain over the long term.

Having said that, we're all different, and people draw confidence from lots of different aspects of themselves. Someone who places a great deal of importance on their penis, would receive a greater confidence boost from a large penis than someone who was more nonchalant about it.

12. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

:rofl: you actually used it :h5:

Edit: Youre very sure of yourself, there is no better confidence.

13. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I havent seen it but there has been a lot of proof that my roomate has a giant cock. He has such low self confidence when it comes to women that it almost shames me when we go out to a bar.

he's embaressed about it and sees it as more of a problem than anything.

14. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

It does give a minute amount of confidence for short term events, like whipping it out and observing females falling over like fainting goats.

But can be a long term chronic ailment. For Example, be posted on some other guys radar when you are around women. Tough to resist temptation of the herds of cult size queens (and there are certain alot more than most gals will admit too).

Just obeserve the rise and fall of the owners of ebony roosters....

15. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

how big?

has he been going to the bathroom in the projects?

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol.. you should really start making tshirts man... :bowrofl:

17. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Most do.

They just trying to be politically correct.

It's the same thinking as "$$$ can't make you happy" adage.

Bottomline is that most females think right brain. They are emotional creatures that need a fix. Large penis to give them mind blowing orgasms that will reset their harddrive and/or $$$$.

VERY few women will come up to a guy that offers NOTHING in $$ or large fullfilling penis and let him have free sex.

As long as women are they way they are there will always be hookers.

18. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Trust me. I'm holding back.

If I went all out on this forum I would be banned.

My posts would be too well hung for this forum.

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:ugh:

Most women will tell you that they dont' like larger penises because they hurt. :dunno:

20. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

he's just trying to keep u around as a he-bitch of a friend.

If I had a buddy that was swinging around a titanic rooster and stealing the gals I would leave.

I'm not interested in being cuckhold.

Fuck that.

21. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Women that say that either never had a man with a large one that knew what he was doing.

Wouldn't u like to be the guy that makes women react like these size queens?

www.monsterofcock.com

www.penissizedebate.com www.cheekycherry.com www.lpsg.org will spank u with their Easton meat bats.

22. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

23. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

you severely misunderstand the needs and wants of most women. we do not need large penises to have mind blowing orgasms, we need men who are attentive to our needs and know how to use the bodies that they have. In fact, i would conjecture that men with larger penises would actually be less successful at getting their women to orgasm because theyre more likely to just rely on that, pumping away with it, and not use their brain and hands and all those other amazing things to get a girl off. plus, a lot of girls are too small to accomodate such a large dick, and they find themselves intimidated at the idea of it entering them.

and what way are women? large dick desiring gold digging bitches?

24. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

While I appreciate ur sympathy for smurfs I must note that I've ran into a few women on my dickodometer that have had "Tyrone" and they have all confirmed that an average willy won't make the cut once their "depths" have been touched and their belly buttons tickled from inside.

U get 2 guys that are equal but penis size and the gal will pick the one that is hung like Mr. Ed since the odds of paralyzing pleasures are greater.

Also, u should define in specific inches what is an ideal size?

25. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Not what they might think.

I suspect that there are ALOT of closet size queens in this forum.

But many fear being labeled SLUTS for relishing the Godzilla roosters.

They are upset that men can relish boobs that can feed Ethiopia and women can't relish roosters that can fertilize the Nile river.

Hogwash and Bah humbug