FRK Bi-Sexual and Lesbian Girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

How can other Bi-Sexual and Lesbian girls tell if another girl is bi or gay?????

Is it a sixth sense they have or what???

My GF was telling me last nite that one of her co-workers was getting really touchy-feeling with her like holding her hand (holding it in a intimate way), puttin her hand on my GF's thigh, and sitting very close to her.

My GF's co-worker hasn't asked her outright but now my GF is wondering what is/was going on. My GF was wondering if she gives off a vibe about that or something.
    I told her that it sounded like the co-worker chick was making a move on her and to keep her distance.

I couldn't give her an answer on whether or not if she gives off a vibe. I don't see anything like that....Maybe its cause I've never really been around gay or lesbian people. My GF said most of her friends that are girls are gay. She also said that in High School, their were a lot of gay people. In my high school, we had like one or two gay dudes. I don't even know about lesbian or bi girls. I was never into that whole scene. And never around any. I still don't know any gay or lesbian people to date.

Anyway, then my GF started telling me that its not the first time something like that has happened. That she has had girls make passes at her everywhere and a lot of the times too.

She told me once that a co-worker that she knew that was a lesbian once asked her if she was gay or bi and my GF said she was bi and the lesbian started laughing and said that she knew it, that my GF gave off a certain something about her and the way she carried herself.

I'm racking myself now by thinkin about how she carries herself....Because I haven't noticed that she carries herself differently than any other girl. I think she's girly-girly and I just never noticed that.....

I can tell a gay dude cause they are worse than women sometimes. I can tell a butch lesbo, of course. But sometimes, its hard to tell with Bi and girly-girly lesbians.....Obviously, it was hard for me cause I would never have said that about my girl.

EDIT: My GF did tell me her first sexual experience was with a girl then with a guy. She said she dated girls for a long time in high school. I asked her if she considered herself a lesbian at one time and she said she didn't know and that probably because she only dated girls for a long time in high school....................................................................................fuck....i just realized that she is prolly a closet lesbian.....If she is a closet lesbian then she is not being completely true to herself. fuck

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:hug: Awww, don't worry about that, honey! If she is with you, she is with you for a reason. She has tried all kinds of things, on both sides of the playing field and she is STILL with YOU. That should say something.

As for your other question, well, I have never had the gaydar. Ever. Only for flamers, but that's no talent.

3. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

You need to relax.

4. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I think you're generalizing and assuming alot. You probably had more gay people in your high school. Not all gay men act like women.

And like naughty said, her past is her past. If thats what she wanted thats what she'd have.

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

There are no set markers for "SHE"S A LESBO DING DING DING" or "HE'S BI DING DING DING"

Some people can read other's better than most. I have gay dar but a lot of people fly by without making a bleep.

You need to stop giving a fuck about whether or not your gf is one label or another. if she's with you then she's with you and that's it. If she's Bi, so what? If she was Les at some point, so what? what matters is she's fuckign YOU, Loving YOU, coming home to YOU. /story.

Labeling as Bi, Les, Gay, straight, try, whatever sexual is just lame because it puts up restrictions and inhibits you from enjoying things because of a name or a stigma. just live and let live, who cares if people can read her for being bi or straight.

ok. i'm done ranting.

6. NCS

NCS Active Member

the VAST majority of women are open to bi experiences. so there is no "gaydar" (lol), chances are that in the right mood, setting, right interaction, women will go for it. so flip the reality around. your gf isnt giving off some vibe, the others are, she unconsciously responds to it, and the others label it as her although they started the interaction on that level.

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Really????? That's the first I've heard of it... If that's true, why haven't I been gettin more poontang????

8. Guz200sx

Thats a pretty big thing to say.......I've known some bi-sexual women, hell I had a 3some with two of them on two separate occassions but I never really hung out with them as friends and shit like that.

9. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I have gaydar, but my bi-dar confuses me most times :o it's tough... :sad2:

10. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Some are bi for show.. aka fake AW bi's :o

11. Guz200sx

I know & recognize the obvious gay/lesbian people but I'm beginning to think what NCS said is true.....Especially with the youth of today being more open to things.

12. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

When your out with your girl, and she's egtting stared at or hit on by other girls, then the other girls are are bi or gay.

Or your girl looks like a lumberjack.

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

even the most straight girls i know, confess to once, at one time, with one specific girl, having lesbian feelings towards her.

i don't mean that every girl is "bi" i just mean at one point in the vast majority of a woman's life she's going to try or want to try something with another girl.

14. Smoked

hehe

I've pissed off a lot of straight women with teh whole "all women are latently bi-sexual" conversation.

Funny but the ones who actually got pissed...usually are confirmed at a later date.

15. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Funny, I've had the same experiance with a lot of straight guys. :p

16. Smoked

touche'

17. 88rover

88rover New Member

food for thought?

18. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

well most gay guys think I'm gay....so I guess I give off a gay vibe.

I seem to set off a lot of gaydar....especially at the nude beach :mamoru: :wtc:

Whatever man. Take it easy and talk to her...stop worrying so much.

BTW...how old are you?

19. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

That had me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But its so untrue....come to SoFL and see all the gay/bi girls down here. I definitnely wouldnt call them lumberjacks. :naughty:

20. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:mamoru: Hahhahahaha!

21. stier

stier New Member

Sophisticated human beings do not differ in sexual orientations.
    They love human beings just like they are. No sex involved.
    But if they meet each other, it's like Star Wars without Natalie Portman.

22. Guz200sx

You mean, straight guys who say they did something bi or gay?

I think a lot of straight guys have thought about it at one time or another (but just don't admit it) but actually doing something about it is different.

Yea i analyze and think about shit too much....I'm gonna get white hair very soon:ugh:

I'm 29yrsold:cry:

23. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Uhhhhh.... :hsugh:

:rofl: I am sorry, but it's hard to take anyone seriously if they use Star Wars in their analogy

24. drew

drew New Member

my girl used to be VERY straight edged all through high school. her first hook up was with a girl at some career camp where she was a leader. this girl came to her at night and said she couldnt help notice that she was giving her looks. then in college she became a slut with guys. we've been together for over a year now and i always tease her about how its ok to like girls. whats funny tho is that she always attracts fine ass girls at bars. recently we were at a bar and she goes to me "find a partner" and im like huh? ohhhh...OHHHH!! but i didnt take it too seriously. the next day tho we were talking about 3somes and how we'd get jealous of each other if i was fucking another girl or if she was fucking another guy (no way i could do a mmf 3some tho) so i said i should fuck her while she was eating out a girl and she was like that would be hot. i thought she was totally over the girl thing but maybe not?? i dunno.

25. NCS

NCS Active Member

sounds like you are gonna have a good time there. ive found out my current gf had once been attracted to a girl and very aware of it, i'd like to go out and pull girls for 3somes with her, but she's too attatched to "share" me. any advice?