SRS Bi G/F

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Pringles, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Shes told me she is BI which is no big deal to me. But recently her and another friend have been keeping me on edge. I always feel clingy and whenever she is with her I feel jealous and I always queston our relationship. She doesnt really think much of it. But she seems to spend more time and give more attention to this female friend. I've asked her once about her and if she has intrests in her and it was a dead end road for me. I got the usual male comes in with 1 wrong and leaves with 10 wrongs on him.

IE last night she went with her friends and said she would call me when she got back. She gets back gets a call from the BI friend and spends 2 hours talking to her so it's 2am. She then goes to bed fucking me over. I call her at 2am naturally worried that she is home safe to get ya sorry I just went to bed b/c I was tired. Normally this is fine, but it just seems all the little things like this are adding up. She also seems to have like 4 missed calls from her during the afternoons and what not. She says she calls her a lot more than me. I then play it off and say looks like I got competition as a complete joke to get a change the subject. :ugh: I just see all these small things adding together.

This friend of hers also happens to be Bi. The bi friend of hers is the issue and I know that because I'm perfectly happy and content with her going out with her friends. I dont really care. It's just this one underclassmen girl that seems to really keep me nervous and on edge. Like I feel she is a threat to our relationship.

What do I do? Help me OT!:sadwavey:

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Hmmm.. Interesting situation. What you really need to do is find out from her if she has relationships with girls for the fun, or if she does it seriously. If she's doing it with seriousness there is a danger to you and her's relationship. But if she's doing it for fun then it really doesn't matter because she'd only be serious with a guy. There's a lot of assuming and stuff I'm doing but it's complicated.. I don't know much about it but you should really have a serious talk with her..

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

This may be a harsh generalization, but I honestly don't think a bisexual individual is capable of having a "long-term relationship" unless they decide which side of the fence they're on and stick to it. You need to do what is right for you -- which frankly I think is to drop her.

To me, bisexuality just says "I'm homosexual but I can't quite give up hope that maybe I'll decide to be straight afterall." The waffling is immature and ridiculous.

4. pashy

pashy New Member

what on earth does sexuality have to do with being able to be monogamous or not?

back to the point of the thread. would this other bisexual girl bother you so much if she wasnt bisexual? would a male friend getting as much attention bother you?

the issue isnt the bisexual friend. it's a jealousy and trust issue that you have regarding your girlfriend.

you need to say really emphatically to your girlfriend that you feel threatened and ask what their relationship truly is. they may afterall just be great mates and like speaking to eachother. perhaps your girlfriend doesnt understand the extent of how insecure you feel because you flippantly make jokes regarding competition. you need to tell her and hopefully both of you can make some boundaries for your relationship.

just because both happen to be bisexual doesnt mean they are attracted to each other in a sexual way. your hetero, does that mean every female friend you have you want to boff? doubt it.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Well let me add some more details. I also asked her when she declared "BI" who she would pick if she could have anyone at the school. This is the girl she told me and chose. I think she maybe be Bi and is attracted to that sex, but weither she thinks about it or not, she could never have a relationship over it. She just likes the physical side of it. I've told her that weither she kisses a girl or a guy it is cheating on me. She knows this.

This seems to just come down to the same thing and that is I need to ask her.

6. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

Please tell me you don't tiptoe around this situation in order to keep the peace. You have a right as one half of this relationship to be able to trust her and communicate with her without feeling bad or guilty. If she is a decent human being she will understand and respect that. I can almost guarantee that she sees right through your joking and has an idea of how you feel, but until you actually lay it all on the line for her, you are the only one to blame for her lack of true concern. Ignorance is bliss, and you are enabling her to bask in that joy without regard to your feelings if you don't say something. Do yourself the favor of finding out whether this relationship is worth the trouble before it's too late. Good luck.

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

All you can do is talk to her about it. You feel like that girl has feelings for her. You've got to be able to communicate about this.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

WEll it seems to me that its more then just a 'casual' relationship that she has spend more then 2 hours on the phone with her bi sexual friend. You might just be a 'cover up' for her family to think she is a 'normal' girl, but that's just a wild guess from me. Usually if you feel things aren't right, they aren't right, you should listen to your inner voice in such cases. It was a risk to get a bi sexual friend to begin with, i still consider it as cheating if she was commited to you. I would definitly complain and ask her to spend 2 hours on the phone next time with you instead of with her, and tell her that you are only naturally jealous because all of this. You might lose her that way , but i think that's only for the better, as she doesn't seem to be as interested in you as in that other person to begin with and because you want to be her nr.1 in the relationship , you do not deserve any less.

9. Pringles

Pringles New Member

well it was success OT. I asked her and she told me no. She said sometimes she gets annoying, which is exactly what I wanted to hear. Because all of her closest friends "get annoying", yet somehow I manage not to be. So that keeps me @ #1. Either way Thanks OT, as logical and easy as some of these issues seem, sometimes I just have to be told by someone else.