LGBT Bi Curious

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Kcomps, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

Ok, so I decided to give the ladies a back seat for a bit. I met a guy online and we went on a date last Thursday. We went to starbucks to talk, ran around Wal Mart (we are 20, lol) and then went to go see Freedome Writers (loved the movies). We held hands and was touchy feeling during the whole movie. Later that night we made out in the back of my car and cuddled for an hour or so ( could have been longer, who knows I was enjoying it). Anyways, we said our good byes and I went home. We have sent messages to each other via myspace and call every so often. We are meeting again this coming weekened or maybe tommarow.

I like this guy alot, first guy I have ever felt something for besides just sex. With this guy I am willing to wait as long as needed. Anyways to my question.

I am new to this and I have noticed it's alot easier to date girls than guys. I can't read guys at all. What do I do now? I called him today but haven't heard back, and I know I shouldn't call him until he calls me. What do I do from here. I have no clue what to do. I am used to girls calling back right away and always wanting to do something. I asked him if he wanted to hang out before this weekened and he just gave me the response "maybe". WTF.

BTW, he has three jobs but going to be having one soon and going to school also.

I NEED YOUR HELP! Thanks.

2. XPX

XPX New Member

Not everyone is easy to read, give it time and patience.
    If he likes you back he will let you know...is he openly gay or just exploring like you?

I'm glad you did all that, God knows I don't have the balls to let that happen to me :o :hs:

3. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

It's probably the case of you've more experience with girls/reading girls as oppose to men due to this being your first experience.

it will get easier with time.

4. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

He say's he is bi, but I have certain. He said he had a girlfriend before (she is hot!).

We have told each other we liked each other alot. He even put me on his myspace top 8 (lol, lame I know. I have to look at myspace to see if he likes me or not! haha)

The thing is I am the type of guy where if my first experience sucks I will never do it again. So, I'm not trying to waste time. Ya know.

5. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

If you move to the states I will be your starter boyfriend. :bigthumb:

6. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

to OP- link to your MySpace? Take things slow, maybe he is trying to understand how he feels as well. Or like you say he does have 3 jobs.

7. UpPy

UpPy Guest

The waiting is the hard part...hang in there...the wait is WoRTH IT !!!!

8. XPX

XPX New Member

awwww :hs:

can I fill your ex-bf's shoes? :eek3: I mean....he was rearry hot! :o

9. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Take it slow and easy.

Men can be easier to read that women in a lot of ways. It's just that this is your first time with a guy, so to not know exactly how to handle things or to read him is natural.

The dynamics of courting/dating a guy are pretty much the same as a woman. The same goes for gay relationships vs. straight relationships. The dynamics are pretty much the same.

The only difference is that regardles of the fact that it is 2007, the majority of straight men still hold on to that pre-conceived notion that women are inferior and their place is in the house.

In gay relationships, that aspect isn't as prevalent; regardless of who's the top or bottom in the relationship. :mamoru:

And if you approach a gay relationship with the understanding that you are the husband, and your other half is the wife and you treat them as such, you may just wake up one morning and find your balls dangling from your ear lobes. :mamoru:

10. XPX

XPX New Member

:rofl: oh the images :bowrofl:

Just to add to what NJ said, I think it should be easier as only a guy knows what another guy likes, in that aspect you should be able to push the correct buttons with him, maybe he is shy and doesn't want to go all out at once. Baby steps.

11. NOVAJock

Excellent point.

12. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Guys are a bit more guarded with their feelings/emotions.

But, I think you're having trouble reaing him because you're overthinking it. It sounds like you're really into him... and because your feelings are strong already, you're thinking too much about what he might be thinking...

Just relax and let the relationship take it's course. Keep your heart and mind open to learning about this... learning about what it's like being with a guy (emotionally and sexually)... learn what it's like doing on dates with another guy.

Just have fun... don't overthink it. Just enjoy it...

13. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

He called me last night! :joshers: I was in the shower and missed the call. Good thing too because I was told to never answer the phone right away, would make me seem desperate.

So we are maybe meeting again tonight or tommarow to see another movie. We are for sure hanging out this weekened because he is going to be in my city for the weekened!

Yeah, I am willing to wait and see what happen's, I'm just the type that once I like something I have to have it and don't want to screw it up, ya know.

14. XPX

XPX New Member

Good news then :)

15. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

God... stop "playing the game"...

If there's one thing I've learned in all the years I've been dating, it is this:

Life is too short to play games.

If you want to pick up the phone on the first ring, pick up the damned phone. If you're thinking about him, give him a call and tell him you've been thinking about him... even if it's the day after your date. If you miss him, tell him you miss him. If you like him, tell him you like him... even if it's in a text message on your way home from the date.

And if he freaks out and runs away, then he wasn't ready to be in a relationship in the first place.

Honesty and being "real" is the most attractive thing about someone... So, stop playing games and just be yourself... you'll be surprised at how much people will be attracted to that...

16. NOVAJock

mother-fucking :werd: x 100

17. Josey

Josey New Member

QFMFT

Goddamn, if people would stop being jealous and giving control of their lives to someone else, or dependance on that person for "Validation"...whatever...

I can't say it any better than Sam Already has

18. XPX

XPX New Member

I already said that once, that "not gonna pick up the first time" is stupid, that's what people do in high school, call the day after the date, pick up the phone the first time, send him messages after the date....all that will always do good if he is interested in you...

19. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I don't know he did wear a size 15 shoe :eek3: Yeah for me and my ugly ass he was quite the catch, just for the looks alone :o But I fucked it all up :wtc:

20. Kcomps

Kcomps New Member

You guys didn't read my comment right. I said I was in the shower, I always pick up the phone when it rings. Also, I call him to let him know I am thinking about him, but I just don't know how much is too much ya know.

21. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

werd.

22. camarosrool

camarosrool yes i am

text messaging has been my friend in this aspect
    after a good date I text him and say thanks for going out with me, I had a really good time, your really easy to get along with, stuff like that
    it gives u time to think about the "right" thing to say instead of stuttering when you got mr hottie on the phone