GUN Beta-C Website?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by USMCsilver, Dec 9, 2004.

1. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

I have a question I need to ask via e-mail. Can anyone help? Google was no luck... :greddy:

2. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

3. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

same thing happened to me today when I was looking for jerky recipes :o Wouldnt work for me then my brother tried and it came right up. Man I hope this recipe doesnt suck :hs:

4. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Hope you're not in a rush for a response.

j/king they're not that bad, but be warned it might take them a couple of days if you've got a tech question.

5. user32

user32 Guest

They are swamped right now. I have had a Beta Mag on order since September.

6. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

There are dealers who have them in stock. Why are you waiting?

7. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

Majority of those dealers don't really have them in stock since they took so many pre-orders, some people got some very nice deals with the pre-orders and they don't want to cancel for that reason or just to keep a good rep with that dealer. But yeah some people do have them instock, and I personally would have canceled my pre-order if I hadn't received mine by now.

8. user32

user32 Guest

I have had mine backordered through a stocking dealer since Sept. I am not planning on switching my order because I am getting a really good price.

Beta Co is probably running at 100% capacity. I know several dealers that are getting mags in a few at a time, but it is taking a while for orders to get filled. It is going to take another 6 months for the manufacturers to catch up with public demand for magazines.

9. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Active Member

I just wanted to call for a price quote. I already have a mag for my AR but I ordered a feed tower for my HK and now decided I want a whole magazine. So, I just wanted the price on a magazine without the tower.

FWIW, I talked to them on the phone last week. I was on hold for about 30 seconds until I got to a "tech support" guy. He was friendly and helpful.