Bet You Can't Answer This PHOTOSHOP 7.0 Question!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Jay487, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Okay. I have a layout made in photoshop as a psd. I try to save this psd as a jpeg to start working on a website, and the colors turn from a green to blue in the jpeg. Here's the examples.

This is what it looks like in photoshop, in psd format. This is how I want it to look.

[​IMG]

This is how it looks in JPEG format after I've saved it. This is NOT how I want it to look :wtc:

[​IMG]

I've sent other people the psd, it looks blue (2nd picture) in PSD Format in their photoshop, and also saves it blue. Ive tried reinstalling photoshop, all color settings _seem_ to be correct?? whats wrong?

Thanks!

2. ricehead

ricehead a world in which time is absolute is a world of co

ur right, can't answer it

3. Slid.

Slid. I'm a guy.

You do know that you should be saving that as a .gif anyways right? With the exception maybe of the top banner.

Gif for solid, jpg for photo.

I agree with the web colors though - the name of the menu escapes me and I too don't have PS on this computer. It is either web colors or your color mode is switching from RGB to something else.

4. Lusankya

Lusankya Just try and eat me, bitch.

You're still using 7? Move up to CS already. Who knows, it may even make it look right on your system.

They look almost identical on my system, but then again I'm only in 16-bit color here. Is such a slight difference really that important?

5. piranicon

piranicon Guest

the only time i had problems like that are when under color setting the working spaces rgb has the wrong selection. other than that no clue.

6. TheDarkHorizon

TheDarkHorizon \xC0\xFF\xEE

Are you sure you didn't accidently press CTRL+Y to set your document in CMYK?